ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

man, I was there last night, and no one to my knowledge turned up. Slack guys :p

and welcome back emily, how was canadia?
Is there a goldy sesh on sunday?
Tim (Skittles) said:
man, I was there last night, and no one to my knowledge turned up. Slack guys :p

and welcome back emily, how was canadia?

Thanks for asking tim, well, it was quite the party. :P
Anyways I'm glad to be back home and ready to shred some gnar, hopefully some people will actually turn up this coming friday. Let me know if your going for a skate anywhere anytime I'm keen.
there will be loads of people, Look up carpark chaos, bring 10 bucks and your jousting rod to knock people outta your way
me and three other mates are going carparks this friday night,

anyone else going give us a call if you wanna meet up
... there will me a massive crew this week, :)
As Skittles just said /\/\
:D
If you are coming this Friday bring a HELMET!!

....(and 10 bucks to race)
I would probably advise some knee pads as well, and of course, slide gloves :p

there's bound to be someone who pushes round a corner a little too hard, and ends up on their knees... probably be me...
knee pads are definately recommended, many would remember the state of my knees and leg from loss of traction on the bottom couple of levels skate biz...

the ground is coated in a sand filled epoxy resin, so yeah, basically sandpaper.... not fun
damn, I thought my intense bruising from sliding out after a spiral at wickham was bad,.. skate biz would kill
how do you lose traction on sandpaper?

Ash said:
knee pads are definately recommended, many would remember the state of my knees and leg from loss of traction on the bottom couple of levels skate biz...

the ground is coated in a sand filled epoxy resin, so yeah, basically sandpaper.... not fun
you know whats scary? sliding out IN the wickham spiral. the looming wall right next to your face is soo freaky

Tim (Skittles) said:
damn, I thought my intense bruising from sliding out after a spiral at wickham was bad,.. skate biz would kill

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service