ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

burleigh hairpin at 1.30 and some speed runs in the arvo
Thats cool Conor. Everyone better not complain, when 20 shots get uploaded of one skater from Buderim today mwahahaha......Had plenty of time mucking around picking different angels to capture rad shots.....! Will need to organise another session there sometime soon......And I'll need to get myself to the goldy :)
Cheers Tim for taking pics today!!! he's a champ!!!
Is there anyone out there from Caloundra or somewhere else on the southern end of the Sunny coast. i have been checking out some good little hills and corners for drift and speed check practice but i want to get together with someone for spotting the corners so i don't get owned.
Sounds like a dumb time but i usually get a chance Thursday arvo. Not this week though i have to got to kunda park to organise bamboo for board builds and i am gunna hit drifters for the first time. Like 1.45-3.30 or so.

leave a message on my page if there is anyone out there.
Brisbane skate this weekend, satruday the best idea, slide around what ever
Buderim session yet again this weekend, already got a few people going hopefully the weather is good!!!!
ill be there.....i think haha..
time??

Joe said:
Buderim session yet again this weekend, already got a few people going hopefully the weather is good!!!!
Not sure on the time yet Josh, Though it will be on saturday. And some guys might be camping at drifters.....and having a sesh sunday as well.

Josh said:
time??

Joe said:
duude i was going to camp at drifters next weekend haha.
anyway just shoot us a text when your going

Joe said:
Not sure on the time yet Josh, Though it will be on saturday. And some guys might be camping at drifters.....and having a sesh sunday as well.

Josh said:
time??

Joe said:
I might come tag along if thats alright?
I need some drifty practice
Actually Adam, i have Thursdays off, i might try and get there.
About 2 - 2:30 yeah?

Adam said:
Is there anyone out there from Caloundra or somewhere else on the southern end of the Sunny coast. i have been checking out some good little hills and corners for drift and speed check practice but i want to get together with someone for spotting the corners so i don't get owned.
Sounds like a dumb time but i usually get a chance Thursday arvo. Not this week though i have to got to kunda park to organise bamboo for board builds and i am gunna hit drifters for the first time. Like 1.45-3.30 or so.

hell yes and you can try the beast three.

Elliot O said:

Adam said:

ill be there too. seeing as i pretty much live there haha.

Adam said:
hell yes and you can try the beast three.

Elliot O said:

Adam said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service