ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bring it along next time and i'll check it out, keep meaning to camp at the hill climb and hit it early...

this Sunday 20/12 10:30 am King george's square booked a ten person tour of the clem 7 tunnel............... . call me if you want a spot, free tour

Rainy weekend so hitting it Fri night, gotta come up with a run to bring the southerners up here

curious to see how the roller derby crew handles the carparks
is that hitting the clem 7 tunnel? skating on friday night? and tour on sunday?

Arbi said:
bring it along next time and i'll check it out, keep meaning to camp at the hill climb and hit it early...

this Sunday 20/12 10:30 am King george's square booked a ten person tour of the clem 7 tunnel............... . call me if you want a spot, free tour

Rainy weekend so hitting it Fri night, gotta come up with a run to bring the southerners up here

Isaac , if we do the full mill run we need a driver and also a spotter on the righthander then we can do the left and the right hand runs including or speeding past the top of the mill...I took Josh and Nick there for apex practice before Bathurst and it was really worthwhile . you will need to be able to footbreak or have a POGO Brake like I am trialling at the moment . let me know when everyone is wanting to do it , think Nick is away at the moment

Isaac Naumann said:
is that hitting the clem 7 tunnel? skating on friday night? and tour on sunday?

Arbi said:

Hey guys i have just got into downhill and was wondering if anyone lives near runaway bay or helensvale/ssouthport who knows where any runs are are or meet up some time to skate feel free to ring me after 5 30pm or just text on 0406257689 i am steve btw hope to skate with yous soon
Ay Steven, we meet up on fri nights at 8 outside wickham st car park if you can make it.
Im new too,...... the local crew are great to skate with.
:]

Arbi,
I understand the tunnel tour is not a skate. I might skate there anyway. sounds fun. Sunday morning.
Thanks Arbi, Im in.

Who likes to roll at 5-6am on Sundays?
not joking.....
...Im ready this week.
Friday i cant make it i work Saturdays =[ but Sundays after Christmas would be sick but i have no days off till after Christmas witch sux

matty leadfoot said:
Ay Steven, we meet up on fri nights at 8 outside wickham st car park if you can make it.
Im new too,...... the local crew are great to skate with.
:]

Arbi,
I understand the tunnel tour is not a skate. I might skate there anyway. sounds fun. Sunday morning.
Thanks Arbi, Im in.

Who likes to roll at 5-6am on Sundays?
not joking.....
...Im ready this week.
on the friday night things how old is everyone? is there anyone under 18 there?
my friend and i might come one time we are both 15 with dervishees
No, please don't I'm not supervising. get your parents to. I got a rolled ankle anyway.
all good come roll this hill
im thinking a hill climb session early next week, or even sunday.
Josh and I will be there tonight , got a bit of rash on knee and elbow but pads will cover it so Im all good , tell your parents I am Josh's dad and am even OLDER than Arbi (he's just a youngin haha ) and we DONT look for or get into trouble either.....

Merrick Wildash said:
I was joking. Sorry if that was read the wrong way.

Arbi said:
No, please don't I'm not supervising. get your parents to. I got a rolled ankle anyway.
hey mate there is a big crew growing on the coast we are always out rolling somwhere..give us a yell if you wann head out and we can show you a few of the local gems...

as for tonight is anyone heading up from the coast i know steve and a few guys went up to double island for a few days and might drop into the sesh if they can get their boards...all the gear is at steves so if anyone is heading up let me know and ill give the boads to you..i cant make it up...cheers

Squid* said:
Hey guys i have just got into downhill and was wondering if anyone lives near runaway bay or helensvale/ssouthport who knows where any runs are are or meet up some time to skate feel free to ring me after 5 30pm or just text on 0406257689 i am steve btw hope to skate with yous soon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service