ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally new to the LB scene, but loving it so far. Been checking out the threads as I am looking for some good places to get into, better hills etc so I can skill up some more (allot more). I live in Brisvegas (east), any tips. Cheers all
Hey mate there is regular meets in the city at whickam terrace carpark near central we just do all the carparks around the cbd. keep an eye on this thread to keep up to date. First thing to do aslo is buy a helmet and pads if you do not yet have some!

Seco said:
Totally new to the LB scene, but loving it so far. Been checking out the threads as I am looking for some good places to get into, better hills etc so I can skill up some more (allot more). I live in Brisvegas (east), any tips. Cheers all
Hey mate
we are really carefull not to put addresses of skate zones on the web site but email each other through the site or get notifications from being a member of one of the groupa (like the early crew who are mainly in the gold coast and are a top bunch of hard core skilled dh boys) I live in east Brissy as well (bulimba) you should come to a carpark friday night session sess soon.email me for details etc)

Seco said:
Hey guys,
just ordered my first board 35" diamond tail with 66mm lime zigs.
I am looking for some place to start skating around burpengary, narangba or d'bay if you guys know anything can you let me know
cheers
also if anyone would want to skate with me sometime.
Hey Jake, I am new to the scene as well and looking for some locations as well, messg me if you are keen to meet up, sorry tho I do not have any good loctions YET, we are in Wynnum.

Cheers mate

Jake Valentine said:
Hey guys,
just ordered my first board 35" diamond tail with 66mm lime zigs.
I am looking for some place to start skating around burpengary, narangba or d'bay if you guys know anything can you let me know
cheers
also if anyone would want to skate with me sometime.
Petrie has some good estates, come to a car park sesh and meet the crew. Bring a helmet!
might hit the golf course this weekend, steep winding paths, shady trees, irate golfers throwing clubs...
Hahah really Arbi where abouts is the golf course at?
Might be hitting Buderim again with Andy from the coast.

Arbi Tobin said:
might hit the golf course this weekend, steep winding paths, shady trees, irate golfers throwing clubs...
ok guys im back from os and keen as to hit some of the old favs again....will be heading out on the coast on sunday morinign for the day freeridding and bombing so bring all your setups...gimme a yell if your keen
Brodie, from Perth, is over so going to hit the Friday night carpark with the crew. Lee and Damien Sturges coming as well, and then Saturday hitting Buderim estate with Joe (hopefully) and Brodie, etc. First time for the carpark, looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!
Are they skating or buttboarding in the car park?
2 x b/boards(and Lee's longboard) Brodie's longboard/DH and the kneeboard.

Grits said:
Are they skating or buttboarding in the car park?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service