ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be keen, don't know where it is... but keen

and I'm not sure about weekends, but come in on fridays and do the carpark sessions!

there is security at Wickham on weekends.  Skatebiz is OK if you stay in the upper levels (4 to 9 generally not so busy).
Suburban runs

Grits said:
Cornubia?
Any regular, weekly groups in Brisbane? Recently transitioned to longboarding from skateboarding and intend to DH competitively -  looking for likeminded, determined skateheads to ride with. Use my board as primary transport traveling anywhere from 15km+ each day. Entirely self taught and able to toeside shutdown and heelside standups, also confidently able to bomb any hill..so far. Basically just looking for someone to commit to bigger, harder rides/slides with.
car parks come to events you will find a group of guys u like to skate with
Monkey Pig Darby practice. Friday night. 8pm. G-5.

Prob best not to park in the G5 crapark for a while, cops turning up cause it's still a work site...Park at the bottom of metroplex,

Cheers!

nice one arbi ........or if u dont know the back way leave ur car at the gate and just walk in

Anybody going to be around the gap area on sunday?

Theres gonna be a little muck around session. Anyone interested?

Also a little road down mount cootha that is fairly fun. Not much traffic last time we where there.

you might get a slap on the wrist if you hang around the Mount Cootha...

Jordan Fabris said:

Anybody going to be around the gap area on sunday?

Theres gonna be a little muck around session. Anyone interested?

Also a little road down mount cootha that is fairly fun. Not much traffic last time we where there.

how so?

you can get taken there by the pros in leathers if you are good enough, otherwise, unwanted heat is no taken to well

as long as you are not making traffic angry, not on the main cootha road and in full gear for what you are doing, you will be fine...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service