ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10am or pm?

blake said:
heads up if u goin to gateway .....bring a broom lots of construction durring the week  .......ill  try get that blower again
am bro ...........do u know how to get there ....bring ya gloves and helmets
Nah wouldnt have a clue?, i live about 10 mins from the bridge. Might not be able to make it though, ill let you know

blake said:

follow Administration road until you find the bike path, under the bridge.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geo...

Mitchell Brown said:

Nah wouldnt have a clue?, i live about 10 mins from the bridge. Might not be able to make it though, ill let you know

blake said:
whos coming tommorow?
Yep, Heaps of People heading to the gateway 5 tomorrow. Be there around 10AM for a skate.
Haha me and my mates are gonna be biggest groms.

Isaac Naumann said:
Yep, Heaps of People heading to the gateway 5 tomorrow. Be there around 10AM for a skate.
there will be others too, dont worry. There are a few kids coming that have just started too

Jordan Fabris said:

Isaac Naumann said:
gimme some tips? haha

Isaac Naumann said:
there will be others too, dont worry. There are a few kids coming that have just started too

Jordan Fabris said:

Isaac Naumann said:
yeh sure. The Brisbane Voodoo Crew is all going, so should be a rad day out

Jordan Fabris said:
gimme some tips? haha

Isaac Naumann said:

Jordan Fabris said:

Isaac Naumann said:
is it good for beginners?

there is a vid the highest of fives

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service