ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Thanks for signing up. What are your thoughts? Does the site make sense? What do you think would make the place more useful or easier to understand?

Tags: meta, ning

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey bugs, great to see you the other night at gosford, i love the site and so far it's been a breeze to use :).
Except somthing that is relevent to this reply; when i edited my event page for school of speed i found the text i added was smaller than the existing text in the descrition part, im sure it's probibly somthing to do with my (at best)rough understanding of HTML code but just in case i thouht i should run it past you.
If you can access it (and if you get a chance :P)could you please change the text to the right size as the line it's on should be lager text if any thing hahahaha.
Cheers mate and thanks for such an awsome rad site,
Chucky.
fixed

Great site guys. I've been looking through the marketplace for a board but every time i go to email the seller the email wont go through. I hit the submit button and the "loading circle" comes up but thats it. And as someone else suggested having the "back" button in there would be awesome too. Apart from those little gripes it's pretty good in here. There's quite a bit of useful info for a noob like me..

Cheers,

Gilly

troy if that keeps happening then it might be worthwhile sending a PM to the person on their ASRA page. It ain't ideal but it beats missing out on a deal while some bugs get fixed (no pun intended)
Cheers Bozac! I tried to pm them the other night but it also said i have to be friends with them. Whats the go there? I'll try again mate, thanks.
Just sent a friend request and short message to him, cheers again Bozac!
The "hit submit, get endless loading circle" bug has affected a few people. I had it for a day and then it went away, never to return (yet). When I had it, it happened with three different browsers on the same PC, so it wasn't a local cache problem, or cookies problem.

So... All I can say is be patient. And try to PM them.

Yeah, i just sent them a message via the friend request link thing.... Pretty keen on the board and didn't want to miss out. It's been about 17 years since i last skated and i went with a mate 2 weeks ago in Tassie. Now i NEED a board!!! Keep up the good work here guys!

I think this is an awesome site, great idea. but i recon you should change the ipod version so that you can access the new marketplace.
this is a rad site, but i prefer the old style marketplace...this new one is too confuzzling

Sam, on the mobile version of the site, go to the bottom of the screen and press on the "View normal version of this site" link. That'll display the regular version of the site, and you can press the "Marketplace" link on that, and it should work fine.

I never use the mobile version on my mobile - I reckon the regular version is better.

Haha, ok thanks bugs

Bugs said:

Sam, on the mobile version of the site, go to the bottom of the screen and press on the "View normal version of this site" link. That'll display the regular version of the site, and you can press the "Marketplace" link on that, and it should work fine.

I never use the mobile version on my mobile - I reckon the regular version is better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service