ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

anyone keen to get a weekly (or every so often) session on the northern beaches happenin?
ive got a few spots lined up for corner sessioning, some mellow hill bombs and carve and slide runs all over the place

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, 'specially some corner sessioning. But not this weekend. Or the next (CC). But yes.
Sounds cool. - Couldn't do a weekly but i'd be keen to come out your way every so often.
- Be great to get a decent crew together and session a corner. That would be sick. Streetlights at spots you have in mind or is it a daytime thing..?
daytime thing on a sunday works well
i am there
ok man bring a set of wheels to shred and your lid!

sunday 11/12 meeting at curl curl whoevers keen just let me know
ryde hunters hill back of chatswood anyone checked these areas look awesome

found this corner divided hairpin with a steep gradient bugger all traffic you could run both lanes only problem road is level but rough you will shread wheels here and wouldnt advise falling off withought leathers as you will lose all skin
where is it?
northmead
sunday sessions on again this weekend. gonna start about 12 or 1pm
im keen to go check out some new spots around beauty point and Quaker's hat bay and the spit... ive driven through there a million times on the way to work and there are some sick hills and awsome hairpins everywhere, smooth as hell roads...
also Parriwi rd that goes around the other side of the spit bridge has been re-sealed and its pretty much blocked off to on-coming traffic
Sounds rad Jacko. I'm out for this weekend. I'm at Forster till Monday.
Might have to ditch the K.O.K next Sunday(?) and do some cornering out your way. Get Blackwood, load the 'van of love' with some crew and spend a few hours on the North side.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service