ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I've created a new forum category especially for people to flog their gear. If you want to buy buy buy what they're sell sell selling, this is the place.

And the same goes if you have something to sell; here is the place.

Tags: buy, gear, sell, shops, vendors

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

The small vid looks great id pay 20 for a DVD off that quality !
i'd definitely buy it Dan. been eagerly waiting for the release of that DVD.
still 10% off Kooky's Paul? Bow is looking at getting some precisions, but hasn't decided which ones.
well we went to test them on his hairpin today and he really liked them. so i think he's made his mind up, i'll just have to make sure.
i tried out that set-up and i couldn't believe how different it felt compared to my Evo. so much more leverage and still very stable. i may have to buy my next DH board sooner than i had hoped.
Hey guys,
I'm selling a flex 2 used dervish deck, has custom griptape strips on it.
It's in pretty good condition considering how much i've used it.
180$ for it, and if your interesting in seeing it, tell me.
Dude, it's best to just make your own thread under "Marketplace", then people won't get confused as to what they're talking about.

Sam O'Connell said:
Hey guys,
I'm selling a flex 2 used dervish deck, has custom griptape strips on it.
It's in pretty good condition considering how much i've used it.
180$ for it, and if your interesting in seeing it, tell me.
ill buy

Sam O'Connell said:
Hey guys,
I'm selling a flex 2 used dervish deck, has custom griptape strips on it. It's in pretty good condition considering how much i've used it. 180$ for it, and if your interesting in seeing it, tell me.
haha mega thread revival, 2008 is a record ! not having a go at him, just sayin. goodluck selling it man.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service