ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'brisbane' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brisbane Locals

Hey everyone, I'm Walshy Im new to the longboarding scene. I dont know where to start.  Are there any regular events or meets? I have traw…

Started by Ryan Walsh

0 Jun 16, 2013

Top 5 Locations in Brisbane

Hey everyone, my friends and I are tending to dwell around milton and the bretho.... i was wondering if anyone could make a list of the bes…

Started by Dan Mactaggart

16 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Connor Ferguson

brissy garages

anybody know any good multilevel garages in brissy. free from security, etc?

Started by cookie

16 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Daniel Alonso

Best garages in brissy?

What are the best garages you've been to in brisbane? I mainly go to the skatebiz one, but it's a bit slow really although it's easy to get…

Started by Conor Moriarty

31 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Arthur Tevson

Ferny Grove area riders

Looking for anyone to ride ferny grove/hills area, willing to drive to a good spot but still learning Anyone out there?

Started by ozboing

0 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by justin keys

Goodtime Surf and Sail

We have been spreading the stoke since ’71,  selling skateboards of all shapes and sizes. We've skate memorabilia that can bring a tear…

Started by Goodtime Surf and Sail

121 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Goodtime Surf and Sail

Extreme Skates Brisbane - Sale Sliding Gloves

HEYA, We have our 888 Slide gloves on sale online for this week only. They are $79.99! You can check them & us here!   

Started by eXtreme sKates

0 Jun 26, 2011

Brisbaners?

Hi there, I'm pretty new to longboarding and I was wondering if there was anyone around the Brisbane, North Brisbane area that wanted to ha…

Started by Yvette

7 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Connor Ferguson

WTB: Paris 195 or Sabres

Wanting to but Paris 195's or Sabres,   Preferably in Brisbane so i can pick up. Pictures would be great.

Started by Jordannn

1 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Harry ONeill

The Brisbane spots

Hey guys  my mates and i live down bayside and usually skate wynnum/manly, we used to hit the carparks a fairbit but since i moved here we…

Started by Alex Ker

4 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Alex Ker

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service