ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Nicholas Peterson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"when you say "2 x", do you mean like 8 wheels, or 2. if you have 8 id love to take a…"

Nicholas Peterson replied Oct 6, 2009 to WTB: Longboard components

16 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Nicholas Peterson

"Cool, ill send u a 'request', also, would you like to get rid of the bearings and wh…"

Nicholas Peterson replied Oct 6, 2009 to WANT TO BUY A CHEAP PAIR OF TRUCKS (for mostly carving) ALSO WHEELS (non coned)AND BEARINGS

15 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson

"Cool, thanks "

Nicholas Peterson replied Oct 6, 2009 to WANT TO BUY A CHEAP PAIR OF TRUCKS (for mostly carving) ALSO WHEELS (non coned)AND BEARINGS

15 Oct 6, 2009

"Thanks heaps, how would u like me to pay? (trucks only) and i guess you need my addr…"

15 Oct 6, 2009

"Yeah, love to have them, is there anything seriously wrong with them, or is it all c…"

15 Oct 6, 2009

"Haha, i agree with you Isaac, he's my brother."

15 Oct 6, 2009

"If anyone else has anything they would be wishing to sell for a similar price, i'd l…"

Nicholas Peterson replied Oct 5, 2009 to WANT TO BUY A CHEAP PAIR OF TRUCKS (for mostly carving) ALSO WHEELS (non coned)AND BEARINGS

15 Oct 6, 2009

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service