ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i've got my omni up for sale its been used but not abused, i havent run it into any curbs/cars and there is only a slight bit of paint worn off at each end that i've chucked some grip tape over to keep it lookin good.
i'm asking $110 shipped for just the deck
for all the groms out there its covered in stickers

With a 1.5" dropped riding platform this board is given a great deal of stability compared to a regular top-mount downhill board, and with a 17 degree wedged nose its cornering and drifting powers surpass that of any normal board. It is light weight for those who love to slash and slide and has an ultimate carving feel when your trucks are set loose. Perfect for a beginner wanting to start out in the downhill scene and also and excellent choice for the more experienced rider who wants another versatile board to add to the quiver.

O/A Length: 43"
Wheel base: 34.75" room to add an extra 2" if desired
Width: 9.875"
Nose angle: 17 deg
Tail angle: 0 deg
Drop height: 1 9/16"or 40mm
Concave depth at widest point: 5/16" or 7-8 mm
Weight: 2.5kgs

All OMNI boards are pressed using 100% North American Hard Maple and USA type 2 (cold pressed) stiff glue.

Tags: 43, WTS, drop, fun, omin, speedboard

Views: 104

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

i have a friend that will be interested
sweet dude gimme a yell if he decides yes

Dan Mactaggart said:
i have a friend that will be interested
what board are you gonna get next?
got a nemmy tday so much fun
i'll chuck up some pics later

Isaac Naumann said:
awesome, my friend got the same board last saturday. he's getting his kookys soon as well, but had it setup with grizzlies and lime bigz. whats ur setup?

Toby said:
i'll chuck up some pics later Isaac Naumann said:
im considering the board. Always liked the drop 43. Dunno what trucks id put on it though.
jacksons getting kookys

Isaac Naumann said:
awesome, my friend got the same board last saturday. he's getting his kahas soon as well, but had it setup with grizzlies and lime bigz. whats ur setup?

Toby said:

Isaac Naumann said:
whoops sorry. i always get the names mixed up.

Dan Mactaggart said:
jacksons getting kookys

Isaac Naumann said:
awesome, my friend got the same board last saturday. he's getting his kahas soon as well, but had it setup with grizzlies and lime bigz. whats ur setup?

Toby said:

Isaac Naumann said:
i had some randals with venom DH and it worked sweet
there are some amazing riders that roll on cast trucks

Isaac Naumann said:
im considering the board. Always liked the drop 43. Dunno what trucks id put on it though.
nah i mean like, I just bought an avenger off jacko, and and bears and inheats which i put on that.

Nah sorry Toby, But I'm gonna have to resist the urge,
not a bad deal, groms should jump on this for sure its a DH dervish, its good for everything besides park rideing, you can dance manual and ride any hill, smack some indys or randals on it your looking at a great first board
is this board still for sale ?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service