ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys, looking to buy some second hand leathers and maybe a full face helmet. no particular budget it will just depend on quality, let us know what you got.

measurements are:

chest-under arms: 88cm

waist-at belt line: 89cm

Belly-at Belly-Button:82.5cm

height-Head to Toe: 187cm

inseam-crotch to ankle: 85cm

outseam-waist to ankle: 97cm

Sleeves-armpit to wrist: 57cm

Jacket length-Top shoulder point to waist/belt line: 60cm

probably don't need all that but i had them down coz i was gonna buy some off ebay, figured id check here first. also if anyone as an opinion on these http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2pc-Motorcycle-Leather-Racing-Suit-w-Kevlar-... i would be glad to hear it.

Views: 105

Replies to This Discussion

those leathers on ebay look good , and brand new also , even says that if the measurements are wrong you can send them back and exchange them , sounds good to me . maybe wait for a few of the pro's on here to comment 1st though if you are really worried about them , the front of all the jackets are perforated , thats the only thing id consider investigating 1st up , cant really complain for 300 bucks brand new , unless someone here of course has used them b4 and can give you a road/ crash test opinion.

they are for a motorbike and they go faster than a skateboard

Just went through every leather on ebay. Go with the one you linked or theres these shark brand leathers that cost atad bit more but look more safe imo. Theres also these bright red leathers, you know red makes you go faster plus... you'll be more noticable on the track ;)

awesome, thanks a bunch for the input guys.

I think ill go ahead and buy those then, doesn't look like any one has some to sell on asra.

I've got a set of those leathers, the blue ones, they're pretty well put together, very decent for the price.

They're custom made in pakistan.

Ive got a bell drop in a large. never been crashed hardly worn maybe 6 hours total.

2 things im in WA and its about 2 years old i cant remember how often your meant to replace a helmet because the foam goes brittle. make me an offer if it'll fit you

dave

http://stores.ebay.com/Jackets-4-Bikes/Suits-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fs...

Those are probs the cheapest best quality leathers avaliable on ebay. Dont get the blue and black ones though because im getting them

read the fine print, its only free shipping in usa "Shipping & Handling to Australia: US$69.99 " doesn't work out much cheaper and don't look as cool :-P
Robert Le said:

Those are probs the cheapest best quality leathers avaliable on ebay. Dont get the blue and black ones though because im getting them

Thats what i ment $260 us is the same as $261 au. save $40

Ash Savage said:

read the fine print, its only free shipping in usa "Shipping & Handling to Australia: US$69.99 " doesn't work out much cheaper and don't look as cool :-P
Robert Le said:

Im sure it will be fine after 2 years, whats its weight? and also does it fit you well? would you be willing to measure your head?

davey said:

Ive got a bell drop in a large. never been crashed hardly worn maybe 6 hours total.

2 things im in WA and its about 2 years old i cant remember how often your meant to replace a helmet because the foam goes brittle. make me an offer if it'll fit you

dave

the leathers are a bit expensive dude, for your first set you shouldnt spend more then $150 and never and I do mean this NEVER buy a second hand helmet no matter what, also the foam in helmets deteriates over time all helmets have a used by date that should be inside the helmet.

sorry to do this to you Davey but I gota look out for my peeps.

Ash come over some time and we will talk about this.

yes dad... lol.

i dont really care about cost coz mums paying. was gonna ask you about it tomorrow anyway.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service