ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

anyone know were to get them in aus? 

want to try them out but the only place you can get them is daddies and motion which have really expensive shipping 

Tags: cult, wheels

Views: 1058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

theres a website i believe called longboardskater

http://www.longboardskater.com/ heres the link. there not Australian but there one of the other stores that sells them 

Aparantly JHS is going to be bringing them in. When the shipment arrives, they will be available from all shops. (trans shipments can take forever, so if anyone gives you an ETA, take it with a pinch of salt)
Until then You can order Cult wheels from US retailers mentioned above, or from Canadian retailers. (or if your completely insane just order them from any UK retailer)

If you get some, let me know what you thinkof em, Im always keen to here feedback on my wheels.

speaking of cult wheels, here is the result of my most productive english lesson ever.

thanks mike 

will do 

Any news on this?

As to what I think of them - after one session on classics I think they is freakin awesome.

Mike River said:

Aparantly JHS is going to be bringing them in. When the shipment arrives, they will be available from all shops. (trans shipments can take forever, so if anyone gives you an ETA, take it with a pinch of salt)
Until then You can order Cult wheels from US retailers mentioned above, or from Canadian retailers. (or if your completely insane just order them from any UK retailer)

If you get some, let me know what you thinkof em, Im always keen to here feedback on my wheels.

Now available on-line at www.cre8ivesk8.com.au

Cheers Ado. Any likelihood you'll be getting classics any time soon?

are classics the round edged ones? also, dearest *the dave* would you mind making a cameo at BSQ so i can try this "slide as nice as a very very very nice thing"?

awesome!

Yes, the old Krypto shape:

http://www.skatecultwheels.com/blog/?page_id=4

Apparently the Death Rays grip like a thing that really grips, so not really ideal for freeride.

I'm not riding them....yet. I did a wheel swap with a mate for a day's skate session. My freerides for his classics. No contest. The classics dominated for sliding. Come to Gabe's slide jam. I should be there (minus the classics, but you'll have the benefit of my awesome company nonetheless and that should make up for it)

acceptable

As soon as the distro gets them so will I. I am hoping

The Dave said:

Cheers Ado. Any likelihood you'll be getting classics any time soon?

The converters look rather delicious.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service