ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Oliver and myself are gettin' into the Christmas spirit and want to greatly enhance someones Christmas by slipping them a set of our killer pucks.

All you gotta do is post up here and tell us why you think we should give the pucks to you! Easy!

We'll choose the coolest response and send that person a set of Slippery Dip Slide Pucks! Yesssss

You have until Sunday 19th Dec 11:59pm

Tags: competition, dip, dips, free, pucks, slide, slippery, yessssss

Views: 523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so i can velcro them to my shoes and go ice skating on the road...

I need them to get marry with my girlfriend. I would use them to slide on her all night long in wedding night. 

Theres some a female twin pair on this forum that wanna get into downhill but dont have their slide pucks down yet, just using some DIY gloves with crappy sector 9s that are 5mm left that i gave them. If you give them a pairof pucks , ill buy a pair for the other. Remember they are identical twin female downhillers...

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/profile/DeannePanya?xg_source=pr...

Ps its their birthday today and they are heading out to gabes slide school i think.

but they are like 15

Robert Le said:

Theres some a female twin pair on this forum that wanna get into downhill but dont have their slide pucks down yet, just using some DIY gloves with crappy sector 9s that are 5mm left that i gave them. If you give them a pairof pucks , ill buy a pair for the other. Remember they are identical twin female downhillers...

Ps its their birthday today and they are heading out to gabes slide school i think.

Pretty sure 18 bro. i have them both on facebook and its their bday. even search beany panya and deanne panya.

Plus what age got to do with anything? Did you have to be a certian age to downhill? be twins? or win a set of pucks?

sean meaney said:

but they are like 15

Robert Le said:

I she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me!

HAH! Thanks for that one Scoot!

cause i'm sick & tired of have'n a pull with grippy pucks!!! it's down to a nub!!!!!

You should give em to me.

Be a man, do the right thing. =D

i want some slippery dips so i can go shred slippery diPS!!

i need these amazing pucks because well to put it simply i made a hole in my time ship gloves so i have to use some crap chopping baord and i would sooooooo love sliding on smooth slippery dips because they are pure radness and also i would never ever miss out on an oppotunity like this when i was actually goin to buy a set so please be good to a 12 year old cause i would love some very rad pucks

cos a dingo stole mine.

eh a dingo stole my baby and i didnt get another one for free.

Ben said:

cos a dingo stole mine.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service