YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/voodoolongboards

Cheers

Views: 799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks sick.
http://web.me.com/voodoolongboards/Voodoo_Longboards/Team_Voodoo.html
holy shit. are you guys all 13?
and if so why the fuck do you all have about two grands worth of Downhill and freeriding boards -_-
i mean like sure you might be getting in to DH but who buys two glyde boards and a couple of sets of smokies when theyre getting in to a sport.
no offense if your all pros or something it just seemed a little nuts.
Hahaha I know Jack your spot on. Most dont have leathers either. If i didn't have leathers to bomb, i would never consider precision trucks ever!!!!!!!!
all the stuff isnt true, two of the sets of munkaes are imaginary, and dan filled in all our spare decks with bear 852's, In heats and super swiss. which we dont have.

also, only 1 person with REAL precisions doesnt have leathers. all the ones who do have leathers got them before their precisions. to explain the deelite demonseed, it was 1/3 price and i was gonna get a normal anyway, and i got the deelite for cheaper anyway.

hope this clears SOME of it up.

oh and also, two of us are 14. :\
Not so much imaginary Isaac but have been reserved. Also, Dan loved his first glyde, and when he saw the dropthrough board on the forum, he was also looking for a sliding freeride board. I got Dan kookies for Chirstmas and he was happy with them and has been riding them since then. I also heard that Isaacs dad got him his trucks for Christmas. I knew that Dan had been saving up for a while for leathers.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,

Cheers
why are we putting shit on these lads? dan has landed in a priviliged position where his parents are willing to get behind him and give him an opportunity, hopefully it all goes well, when it comes to how and when they purchased and how they purchased precisions/highend boards, leathers etc etc, they could so they did, all you other guys would too if you could, but maybe you cant so you dont, there is no need to try and undermine/discredit them online.
believe it or not, every person hanging shit on Voodoo is their market. If the majority of responses is " your pro team is 13 years old and looks amateur" or " your website looks like you made it on itunes" take that on board. you want to start a business, you need to listen to what your market wants and the businesses image and work to change it to suit them so they'll actually buy from you..

welcome to the world of business......

pete hill said:
why are we putting shit on these lads? dan has landed in a priviliged position where his parents are willing to get behind him and give him an opportunity, hopefully it all goes well, when it comes to how and when they purchased and how they purchased precisions/highend boards, leathers etc etc, they could so they did, all you other guys would too if you could, but maybe you cant so you dont, there is no need to try and undermine/discredit them online.
Thanks for that pete,

Trav, even though we have no funds for a professionally made website and are in no place to sponsor anyone and give free gear just yet,

you are right, it is feedback to take onboard, though the majority of the feedback is 'your 13 and running a shop wtf?' as well as not liking the quality of the boards and gear we ride on.

The website was made by myself for free over a few long weeks on iweb. This provides the opportunity to edit at any time on a mac computer.

Also, we have been skating for a little over a year and most of us are good at other board sports which we have been persistant with for the past years. We obviously arn't at the same level as you guys but we are improving all the time with high hopes for future years. We participate in skate sessions from coast to coast as well as carparks on nights. So therefore why not have your team as your best friends as well as whoever else is interested and skates with us?

Cheers guys, keep bringing the feedback!
Guys,

Prices are up on the website, should be in soon!

Let me know..

Cheers
Cool, fireballs look sweet and your bushings are decently priced as well.
What's the policy on shipping? Free in Australia?

Voodoo Longboards said:
Guys,

Prices are up on the website, should be in soon!

Let me know..

Cheers
Free in queensland rest will be calculated upon purchase or set amount
Well you write damn well for a 13 year old. I am impressed. It is great to see someone at your age with a grasp of the English language. Good luck to you.

Voodoo Longboards said:
Thanks for that pete,

Trav, even though we have no funds for a professionally made website and are in no place to sponsor anyone and give free gear just yet,

you are right, it is feedback to take onboard, though the majority of the feedback is 'your 13 and running a shop wtf?' as well as not liking the quality of the boards and gear we ride on.

The website was made by myself for free over a few long weeks on iweb. This provides the opportunity to edit at any time on a mac computer.

Also, we have been skating for a little over a year and most of us are good at other board sports which we have been persistant with for the past years. We obviously arn't at the same level as you guys but we are improving all the time with high hopes for future years. We participate in skate sessions from coast to coast as well as carparks on nights. So therefore why not have your team as your best friends as well as whoever else is interested and skates with us?

Cheers guys, keep bringing the feedback!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service