VOODOO LONGBOARDS

EMAIL: voodoolongboards@me.com or info@voodoolongboards.com.au

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/voodoolongboards

Cheers

Views: 797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sponsorships??
Damm buderim looks green in those photos, should of hit us up when you were heading out!!!!
yeah joe thats so far the voodoo crew
So Voodoo longboards is run by one of yous or by a parent whats the go???
just give us an autobiography very quick, are you trying to start a skate shop like nath!
This is a shop set up by myself and my dad letting me use various resources, i believe it is a shop but im not sure about what nath is doing,

cheers guys
So products are imported through a distributor like Hop and Ado or...........you order direct from the states??
Your what 13 dude.......is your dad going to be helping out everday or whats the go its only run over the internet??

Voodoo Longboards said:
This is a shop set up by myself and my dad letting me use various resources, i believe it is a shop but im not sure about what nath is doing,

cheers guys
so far our stock is from early we will have arranged meeting on the weekend to view stock at our storage location, but under practicality it will be mainly over the internet. let me know if you want anything
Wow, it's been way to long since i've been to budders, i have never seen it that green and that much grass!!! Shit might see if i can get there ths weekend!
Looks like team Voodoo choose to stay at the Noosa Crest as well,. judging by the toeside slide.
im not touching this one with a 10ft pole
Jacko said:
im not touching this one with a 10ft pole

2nded.
Yeah Steven it was green, but that didnt change the heat, even at 6pm!

Steven Sheely said:
Wow, it's been way to long since i've been to budders, i have never seen it that green and that much grass!!! Shit might see if i can get there ths weekend!
Yeah we stayed in noosa crest, the drive way is nice and steep.

pete said:
Looks like team Voodoo choose to stay at the Noosa Crest as well,. judging by the toeside slide.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service