ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Due to popular demand, the marketplace forum has been replaced with a new marketplace that is not a forum but a purpose-built place for buying and selling.

The old marketplace forum is still there, and people can still respond to the old discussions there, but new ads should be placed on the new marketplace

There's a "Marketplace" link in the horizontal menu at the top of the page, and a box in the right-most column showing the last 10 ads.

The new marketplace has a few bugs, but we hope to iron them out over the coming weeks. Let us know what you think.

Tags: marketplace

Views: 796

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hate it...
is there a feature for trades?
change it back no1 likes it
I like it, its great
it would be really good......if it worked for me
I can understand why you hate it James, Your current history on ASRA is replies to 71 discussions all in marketplace but you are yet to contribute to any discussion about skateboarding. Your whole life seems to be about buying and selling stuff lol. Maybe you should try using some other areas of the website.

James Peters said:
change it back no1 likes it
beats having the latest activity list clogged with groms trying to trade original decks for coned wheels.... and definitely should stop pointless posts clogging up peoples sales. it takes a while to load the page though on safari for some reason
If possible check if your Javascript is upto date. The whole thing runs on Javascript

Josh said:
it would be really good......if it worked for me
updated my java, also tried a new asra account and its still not working
Awesome changes, fellers. WTB ads are supremely irritating. Good to have them put into their own area where nobody needs to see them except for people desperate to sell Apex boards to anyone....
When you say not working do you mean when you click on the marketplace tab you don't get anything or is it that you just can't place an ad

Josh said:
i can see it all fine, when i click submit to post my ad, i dont get the confirmation email

Robbo said:
When you say not working do you mean when you click on the marketplace tab you don't get anything or is it that you just can't place an ad

Josh said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service