ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Next session: Next week either Wed 1st or Thursday 2nd June. Rob is already amped...
count me in jacko, exams end tomorrow and im keen to try out the leathers i got off robbo
leaving on the 13th bro... so i'd say the last DH session i would have would be no later than the 10th
Its very important to remember.
If you get asked to leave an area by Police, do so without any fuss and try and avoid that area again for at least a few weeks.
Try and have zero impact on residents, traffic etc. Or better yet go unseen by anyone at all.

The best way to do it is to go in hard, and get out quick. The longer you hang in an area the more likely cops are gonna come check it out. If someone rings up and complains, the first thing the cops are gonna ask is " are they still there?"
If you're gone they're not even going to bother.
thats the problem we keep coming across on our hills
good advice "uncle fitz", the number one run up here we have been riding for years is only a bust when we turn up with a big crew, the more guys the more uck assing around and dribbling shit before, between and after runs, the last time we had been there for over an hour waiting to get organised, and the cops showed up before there was even any skating, whereas two of us roll up reguarly get out do our runs over and over then bail without any dramas.
well luckily we have backup hills... and there isnt usualy much fart-assing around when we skate... and when we do rock up and get organized on our spots we get organized in spots out of the way or round the corner...

However our spots (and our police) are usually pretty good. There was a time when we hit Kierra once a week for nearly 6 weeks with a group of at least 6... Sessioned it all day. Not a problem... We actually had 3 run-ins with the police, not one time did we get fined nor did we get told to move on... One copper actually told us to pick up the pace because we were holding up traffic in the flat middle section. But anyway, we do play by the rules when the coppers rock up and i know that everyone is always cautious of getting busted but to be honest i dont think theres any one in sydney who hits the hills that we skate more than Robbo, Benbro or myself and either one of us can tell you that they are all sweet as far as getting the heat. The more the merrier we like to say down here!
If you other guys are copping shit from coppers all the time there looks to be only one solution... move to sydney!
yeah it used to be like that up here till various people got that wrong sort of attention well publicised, jacko, find me a job earning $70,000 a year and a house on a 1200sq metre block for under $300,000 and i'm there.
How bout some Sydney downhill madness on a weekend for unfortunate people who have to work? Just an idea, (not really for me cause i work 6 nights a week and only get sun arvo/night off) but i'm sure there are heaps of ppl who can not make it on a weekday
You find me a one-eyed cammel carrying a large bucket of pudding that can recite the alphabet backwards while standing on one leg and waving another leg at an albino mouse and i will find that job/house for you... deal?
im on it

ANYWAY!!!!

next week, wed/thurs... whos in?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service