World's greatest slide pucks!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Email orders to: pucks@slipperydips.com.au
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Tags: dips, puck, pucks, slide, slippery, smooth

Views: 3502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it seems alot easier to buy them off hopkin...do you gys get most of the cash or hopkin...coz id rather support the doods who are makin em :D

send benny a email

Haha, at the moment we only have S, M, & L. We will possibly get super-sized down the track... 

sweet beet said:
are you super sizin em' fer fat people?
Ha! How many XL would your ideal Tee be?

sweet beet said:
be as good as advertising on a mobile billboard. 'hey, wots that big puck got writ on his dang teeshirt' momma.. think ouside the square benny..
HAHA! 

sweet beet said:

..errr...queensize quilt...

now theres another marketing angle fer slippery's, every 14 year old boy will want one of these.. a slippery dip slide puck quilt cover.. 'we put the puck in yer'..well you know ..

cheers haha

hey man, have you got any 70mil wide 20mm thick pucks? or 70mil 10/15 thick pucks i could buy?

if not connor have a look on hopkins ...im getting 90mm the thickest

\

it only goes to 20mm thickness. and 90 mm width is fuckin huge, 80mm is bigger then my hands

Hey Connor, yes we have 70x20mm and all other sizes in stock. Send an email to slipperydips@bigpond.com if you're keen!

Connor Ferguson said:
hey man, have you got any 70mil wide 20mm thick pucks? or 70mil 10/15 thick pucks i could buy?
We still have a few tees left folks. Grab one while you can!

2 questions...

is it better to buy straight from you or from hopkin? because id rather give the extra money to the makers

and also whats the advantage of a thinner puck? ie 10mm instead of 20mm. when itll just wear down quicker

thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service