World's greatest slide pucks!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Email orders to: pucks@slipperydips.com.au
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Tags: dips, puck, pucks, slide, slippery, smooth

Views: 3502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Junior needs a helmet. so he doesn't slippery dip into the road and hit his head haha ;)
But rad little sales prompt, this might take off. would look sweet in a magazine.
yeah love the poster dude.
been testing these babies out and they are decent pucks. slide is smooth as butter and from my experience with other pucks, the wear is so much better than the loaded and timeship's.
they are cut very precisely and with the size options available, everyone will be happy. quality small pucks are hard to get a hold of, so i'm stoked i've got a set.

seriously guys, if you need pucks GET THESE!!
Were you a test dummy Leigh?

leighgriffiths said:
been testing these babies out and they are decent pucks. slide is smooth as butter and from my experience with other pucks, the wear is so much better than the loaded and timeship's.
they are cut very precisely and with the size options available, everyone will be happy. quality small pucks are hard to get a hold of, so i'm stoked i've got a set.

seriously guys, if you need pucks GET THESE!!
well considering the first sentence i wrote includes "been testing these babies out", then one would assume i was testing them. hahaha
one would assume
Some fresh cut pucks...

Depends how big your gloves are and what you like. You can have 70mm, 80mm, or 90mm then 10mm, 15mm, or 20mm thick.

Patrick Kennewell said:
what size would be best on loaded leather gloves?
I'll get some.

Talk soon guys. :)
Wicked Matty.

Let us know what you need and we'll hook it up.

matty leadfoot said:
I'll get some.

Talk soon guys. :)
Hey Benny, are you in Sydney?

My fam are driving up from melbourne and should be there on saturday, and i need some new pucks for my loaded gloves.
Hey Ben, no I'm in Adelaide...

Can post them to you though if you'd like..

Ben Johnston said:
Hey Benny, are you in Sydney?

My fam are driving up from melbourne and should be there on saturday, and i need some new pucks for my loaded gloves.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service