ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

so ive been searching around for shoes for longboarding in, because my shoes are only lasting me weeks before they are destroyed.

so here are my options.

ive got some rubber sole thing im putting on my shoes but just need some advice on which shoe would be best for it.

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

deklines have awesome soles! last for ages!
may i recomend high tops.
cuts on the ankles suck the fat one!
My half cabs are pretty good
Go to kmart and pick up a pair of sturdy/skateboard looking shoes for 10 bucks

And then bucks for a racing sole from hopkin
http://www.hopkin.com.au/hopkin-racing-footbreak-soles.html

Lasts forever, Ive been using my (from rogers bros tough) and its starting to wear down now after about months of hard footbraking! Also if you buy a pair of new more expensive shoes, I recommend buying a race sole at once.
Hey community, any suggestions on some beast mid or high top skate shoes with leather uppers and good soles to replace my dekline shoes??
Nike SB. They look cool and they're soles last forever.

Michael English said:
Hey community, any suggestions on some beast mid or high top skate shoes with leather uppers and good soles to replace my dekline shoes??
much moneys

Callum Hogg said:
Nike SB. They look cool and they're soles last forever.

Michael English said:
If u can find them,get some Gravis-arto saari's.........all leather high top that will handle many high speed crashs ,..i bought mine 3 years ago and theyve taken mega abuse,still holding up,..just glue on new soles occasionaly,
sounds delicious

Benbro said:
If u can find them,get some Gravis-arto saari's.........all leather high top that will handle many high speed crashs ,..i bought mine 3 years ago and theyve taken mega abuse,still holding up,..just glue on new soles occasionaly,
vans hi tops have heaps more thickness in the sides than converse, and i think theyre all leather. mine have lasted pretty well.
my half cabs were nice but these are better
nike soles are durable as hell but board feel kinda sucks

my favourite
Yeah, i've got nike S.B's...or 6.0's I can't remember, I hate them, they kill my feet because I have a fat foot and they're a skinny shoe...my fault I spose but yeah. Now I skate in my half cabs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service