ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I've just picked up rubber for 20 individual soles, guys. 6 are gone already, so if you want some message me with quantities, and postal address. I'll get back to you after I post them with the exact postage figure.
$4:00/sole (regardless of size) + postage.

Once those 20 are gone, I've made arrangements to get more rubber within the day, if quantities are above 10 soles.

I've only bought 6mm, as getting 9mm doubled the price, and it's bloody heavy anyway!!!!!

Views: 560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems we're up to 6/10 orders...
If crew want rubber, pm me your orders....too lose coming off the forums.

Isaac said:
Seems we're up to 6/10 orders...
no hate... I was just saying...
Still taking orders?
I need a lefty, but how do you glue them on?
Using shoe Goo, good contact adhesive. PM me your details, ie, address, buddy.

Timothy Shu said:
Still taking orders?
I need a lefty, but how do you glue them on?
Just glued mine on.
Haven't had time to try them out yet.
Should be ready for Carpark Chaos 2 tomorrow night!
hay man could i get two 6mm
I paypaled my $21.60 for 3 soles over 3 weeks ago and haven't received em, anyone else have any problems?
Hi Tom,
as I said in our pm's, the soles were posted in the first batch, and if you still had issues with the post to pm me.
Lost parcels happen, not a great scenario, but it happens. I'll get some more to you asap as a show of good faith. Can't do any more than that, even though I have the receipt for postage in front of me.

Tom said:
I paypaled my $21.60 for 3 soles over 3 weeks ago and haven't received em, anyone else have any problems?
You shouldn't just post more, lodge a claim at the post office for a missing parcel!
heyy bro how much for 2 6mm soles posted to ourimbah

hey Sakamoto are u still selling soles?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service