ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I've just picked up rubber for 20 individual soles, guys. 6 are gone already, so if you want some message me with quantities, and postal address. I'll get back to you after I post them with the exact postage figure.
$4:00/sole (regardless of size) + postage.

Once those 20 are gone, I've made arrangements to get more rubber within the day, if quantities are above 10 soles.

I've only bought 6mm, as getting 9mm doubled the price, and it's bloody heavy anyway!!!!!

Views: 560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pm sent
hey sakamoto still waiting for a reply to my pm
pm sent for 2 soles
I've replied to all the pm's that have come through, guys.

Nathan Le said:
pm sent for 2 soles
bump

Tim (Skittles) said:
how long does it last, like compared to hopkin soles or the clark rubber stuff I have been told about?

If it's as good as that stuff, I might invest in 4 soles, are you located in brisbane or is shipping required?
For $4 a sole dude they could last 2 weeks and still be great value

Tom said:
bump

Tim (Skittles) said:
how long does it last, like compared to hopkin soles or the clark rubber stuff I have been told about?

If it's as good as that stuff, I might invest in 4 soles, are you located in brisbane or is shipping required?

Sakamoto - the soles arrived today! They look wicked and like they'll still be comfy under foot, cant wait to try them out.
Thanks heaps mate.
Thanks Finn, let me know what sort of usage your getting. Cheers.

Finn said:
For $4 a sole dude they could last 2 weeks and still be great value

Tom said:
bump

Tim (Skittles) said:

Sakamoto - the soles arrived today! They look wicked and like they'll still be comfy under foot, cant wait to try them out.
Thanks heaps mate.
i'm after 6x6mm soles now, let me know when you order them in and i'll send payment asap.
Planning on doing a bit of footbreaking steve? :)
dude were abouts on the sunshine coast are you? im most likely intersted
3, Boolagi Cres, Wurtulla. Come and pick'em up, ya lazy bum.....lolololololol

Matt Ryan said:
dude were abouts on the sunshine coast are you? im most likely intersted
Steven Rose and Tim(skittles), pm me your addresses please guys....rubbers ready to be posted.

Cheers,
Andy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service