ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

seems S9 have got there shit together and are bring out some stiff racing boards that you wont find at you local surf shop, well thats bullshit, every kid under the sun will have a new model soon, im guessing they dont come as completes and have no idea of prices. any way one of the tightest crews around now with matching boards , leathers and steeze.

Tags: S9, boards

Views: 735

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

radsticles
shit son

any ideas when they will be available in aus?
hahahah nip awesome dp.

one on the right looks very nice.
i know that the whole sale is similar to the current top end s9 boards, so i can imagine your going to be looking at about that for one
a looot of kids in america are gonna be happy about this!!
the s9races are very popular ove there....
number 3 and the bottom one look very very rad!!!
those are sick!
OMG,.... THANK YOU S9!!
Im having that top mount with the adjustable wb.
i think that danny conner 'top-mount' you're referring to actually has a slight drop matty, but i'm like that one too :)
you would be right in saying that one has a drop similar to an Asym in it. I know that i am going to be buying one when they come out, definently a complete, components wise your looking at stalkers and race forms stock

Gilbert said:
i think that danny conner 'top-mount' you're referring to actually has a slight drop matty, but i'm like that one too :)
its about time s9 released their race boards to the public. They have got to be the suprise hype machinist, everyone has been getting stoked on the release of these since like 2007 on the fish :P
really :S
they will still sell heaps, but everyone has been demanding the race decks that they give their riders :S
why make new moulds when they have a mold there they just arent mass producing. seems wierd to me.
but im probably ignorant in this area in one way or another :)

Merrick Wildash said:
They are totally different. Nothing like the old ones

Jack Nolan said:
its about time s9 released their race boards to the public. They have got to be the suprise hype machinist, everyone has been getting stoked on the release of these since like 2007 on the fish :P
shame they keep trying to screw over all the other board makers with the surf shops in OZ !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service