ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Rayne Vandal or Daddow boards (120-Y/Enteletichis)

Hi guys,

I currently have the DK penguin. However im looking for another boards catered to DH/ commuting. would prefer a light board too compared to the DK penguin, and probably something non-symmetrical and top-mount. Just want something which is totally different from the DK penguin.

Currently I am set for the Rayne Vandal with 44 cals and the baluts, but im thinking of Daddow boards too, just wanna ask whether are the daddow boards light? and which one do u guys prefer??

Cheers!

Tags: 120-y, DK, Daddow, Enteletichis, LongboardLarry, Rayne, Vandal, penguin

Views: 657

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If you want a light dh board get a fibertec. 

Hmm fibertec look alright, but im looking for some unique concaved boards, if not i will be looking at earthwing too.

Cents said:

If you want a light dh board get a fibertec. 

if you are looking for commuting and a bit of dh and freeride, the landyatchz drop speed is a good all round board and has a great concave. also really good to learn on, the board can do everything. or the drop carve which will flex which is fun when youre commuting 

Daddow 120-Y is what you want boss
Long lasting and durable materials, nothing but the best go into daddow skateboards
The 120 will do it all, DH, freeride and pushing for the sunday paper 

thanks for the tip! but sorry im not really looking for a drop mount sym board!

Jack Bain said:

if you are looking for commuting and a bit of dh and freeride, the landyatchz drop speed is a good all round board and has a great concave. also really good to learn on, the board can do everything. or the drop carve which will flex which is fun when youre commuting 

thanks man! yea im looking at the 120-y daddow! is it lighter compared to the vandal?

Mack Daddie said:

Daddow 120-Y is what you want boss
Long lasting and durable materials, nothing but the best go into daddow skateboards
The 120 will do it all, DH, freeride and pushing for the sunday paper 

If you wait a little while, the Benbro glyde will be out soon... or i can sell you a 35" one of a kind prototype one for $150 with gator grip on it..,.light as 

there it is...deck only for sale

The 120y is a sick board! If I was more into freeriding I would get a Entelechis because of the wider standing platform but the 120y is a rad board.

For commuting, consider that the Vandal has a slight tail. Makes all the difference getting up dodgy driveway/curb obstacles. I commute 7km most days and riding an Ethos makes life easier.

So does the Entelechis

The Dave said:

For commuting, consider that the Vandal has a slight tail. Makes all the difference getting up dodgy driveway/curb obstacles. I commute 7km most days and riding an Ethos makes life easier.

Hey man what does the Benbro Gylde look like? sorry im looking for something brand new!

Simon Duber said:

If you wait a little while, the Benbro glyde will be out soon... or i can sell you a 35" one of a kind prototype one for $150 with gator grip on it..,.light as 

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service