ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hi guys and gals

I haven't skated in a very, very long time and want to get back on the board for some fitness. Just looking for some fellow skaters that are still learning or patient experienced ones that are willing to offer a bit of coaching and would like to meet up once in a while for a skate. I am female, so other chickies are most welcome who also want to learn to skate :) Hoping to get my board set up in the next week or so. I live in the western suburbs of Adelaide but I have a car, so willing to meet somewhere central (just not too far north or south).

Cheers and happy skating everyone!

Connie :)

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Connie,

Ive been a beginner for about 6 years :)

A few of us more mellow riders meet at Brownhill Creek for a roll on Sundays if the weather is good.

We might be on for this week. You are welcome to come, and I have spare boards if you haven't got a setup yet.

0415 750 093

Hi Matty

Thanks for the offer, that is very kind of you. I'll save your number until I don't look so goofy on a board :)

I'll be in touch, Cheers.
matty leadfoot said:

Hi Connie,

Ive been a beginner for about 6 years :)

A few of us more mellow riders meet at Brownhill Creek for a roll on Sundays if the weather is good.

We might be on for this week. You are welcome to come, and I have spare boards if you haven't got a setup yet.

0415 750 093

Don't worry about it,... we normally have some beginners with us, plus it is a great spot to start and get to a confident level.

Call when you're ready,

....but you're ready. :)

Top of the hill is very mellow. Enough to roll along at jogging speed. Going back up is good exercise, and it helps get your kicking sorted.

Man, I am glad you have confidence in me!
I'll call soon, problem is Sundays are a bit hard for me as I have two little grommets, but I'll see what I can work out.
Cheers ;)

Hey Connie

I'm teaching my Girlfriend to skate ATM so your welcome to join us. I'm sure she would like to have another girl to skate with:)

Hey Ghost rider much appreciated. I am trying to get a deck together, and was going to check out Daily Grind, so once that happens I would be keen, cheers. Plus it would be good to skate with another chickie. My number is 0402 567 210. I haven't been on a skate board in about 16 years, so this will be interesting :D...

You don't have to get a set up just yet, I have spare boards that you can ride. That way you can find out what type of boards you like before you buy:) 

That's okay I'll take you too Brownhill Creek, like matty said it's " very mellow". 

Thanks Ghost Rider and Matty, that would be awesome as I would like to try before I buy. Happy for you to give me a call to organise something, but as I said my free time is restricted due to my little grommets, but a weekend is better for me :)

Thanks guys, musch appreciated!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service