ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hi all,

A friend of mine need pictures for a uni project she is doing. She is a final year architecture student. Her project was designing a space that integrates function. Hence she is designing a longboard/carpark.

She needs pictures of YOU GUYS bombing carparks and that have the consent to be published. If you'd be so kind, post them up or better yet, mail them direct to hxian.y@gmail.com that would be awesome.

Attaching some details would be even better. Where, when, who. Most importantly where. Could just be general like "somewhere in Sydney."

Would appreciate it very much! Your picture will get to be in a pitch to build downhill carparks! 

Cheers

ben

p.s. shes running a lil late on her assignment, so if you'd be so kind, send it asap!

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sent all I have, which isn't much, but something at least

Thanks dude, much appreciated!

Ben,

Looking forward to seeing what she designs!

We think we will need to build a stand alone 3 - 4 level multideck carpark at our development property within the next few years.

Hey guys,

I'm in a similar situation; I'm a Journo student doing a feature on skateboard racing. I'm looking to talk to somebody today or tomorrow (phone or email is fine) about the competitive side of it.

Anybody able to link me up?

call the hopshop? fairly sure everyone who works there at any given day will get you the info you need

are you alex that lived in coorparoo, knows finn and sanders?

Alex Macdonald said:

Hey guys,

I'm in a similar situation; I'm a Journo student doing a feature on skateboard racing. I'm looking to talk to somebody today or tomorrow (phone or email is fine) about the competitive side of it.

Anybody able to link me up?

only 3-4 stories? :P

bernie said:

Ben,

Looking forward to seeing what she designs!

We think we will need to build a stand alone 3 - 4 level multideck carpark at our development property within the next few years.

Yeah, something to do with a flight path!

You want to put a "cork screw" in it!
There is a multi story car park with a cork screw down the last 2 levels, and it is mint.  Super tight and very fast!

u mean like a spiral? :D

There is one like that in Brisbane, something like 4 stories of just a spiral, aptly named 'the spiral of death'!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service