ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Seems theres a bit of interest in these so if you want one for your board i can make one. Just need a template of the nose section (paper, wood) It is better to have the deck to get it perfect.

OK HERES HOW IT WORKS, You send me a paper template, Youll need a peice about 200 x 200. Take the front truck off your board and place paper, or perefably light carboard under the nose and past the truck holes. Trace it, Truck cutout and holes, and make sure its correct cause i will use that as the actuall template by glueing it to my Alum base plate (then i will weld the actuall guard to that) I will also need to know the thickness of your deck, most important..

It is better if i can get your deck or the actuall model deck to make it with, so for those in the Shire im in Caringbah, you can drop it off.

Post the template to: 

Colin Olive  

623 Port Hacking rd  

Caringbah

NSW, 2229

Give me a buzz and tell me its on its way 0418672600.... Price $25....ill post for free.

Views: 4861

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO, but will have soon
blake said:
hey mate have u got 925 templates
bro when you have a legit amount of boards that you can fit could you put up a list or something. cheers
really? cause i was about to send you a traceout of my 9two5, should i still mail that out?

Col said:

NO, but will have soon
blake said:
Send it out cause a lot of theses boards are slightly different, even when there the same deck.

James "m0juu" Crisologo said:
really? cause i was about to send you a traceout of my 9two5, should i still mail that out?

Col said:

NO, but will have soon
blake said:

No probs ...
chad gibson said:
bro when you have a legit amount of boards that you can fit could you put up a list or something. cheers
Ok here is a Demonseed nose guard. Changed the design a tad due to feedback, what do you guys recon? on the mark now?
throw a bit of rubber inbetween the metal and the board and i think it would improve it greatly

looks great! i second the rubber notion and suggest that if you do add rubber making slots will help.

an impact should squish the rubber, making it act like a spring thus eating more impact force before it gets transferred to the bolts

Ok slotted holes and rubber coming up, stay tuned.

James "m0juu" Crisologo said:

looks great! i second the rubber notion and suggest that if you do add rubber making slots will help.

an impact should squish the rubber, making it act like a spring thus eating more impact force before it gets transferred to the bolts

Have a Kracked skull coming in a few weeks. I like how the nose guard is developing hopefully it'll be finished by the time it arrives :)
even if you don't put rubber in, people can just shove cut offs of rubber from foot break soles in there themselves, just need the slots now, looking nice!

Richard Alley said:
throw a bit of rubber inbetween the metal and the board and i think it would improve it greatly
my nosegaurd is the front of a dunlop vollley cable tied on, not the prettiest thing but its taken some serious hits and the board has no wear from what you can see

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service