ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

well its finally here. Its been a long time coming, but the K2's (or "The Answer" as Kevin is now calling them) are going to be available to buy in 6-7hours.
thought i'd let you dudes/dudettes who are wanting them know before they sell out.

more details here - http://aeratrucks.com/

Tags: Aera, Trucks

Views: 305

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

sweet only $400 can shipped to aus.

can't wait for the Hop shop to get these as well.
Working on that at the moment. All depends on whether he's able to sell to shops yet. Tried to get the K1s but he was unable or unwilling to give us any discount off retail for those in any volume. Hopefully this batch is different.

Owen said:
sweet only $400 can shipped to aus.

can't wait for the Hop shop to get these as well.
Yew we are trying to get some at voodoo aswell
Im pretty sure no-one on the website gives flying fuck if you are getting aeras or not. And i'm also pretty sure you don't give a fuck either cause your parents will be buying them for you and you didn't have to work a single minute of your life to pay for them...
It just shits me when dudes feel that they have to tell everyone that they are getting some expensive CNCs that most skaters, myself included, cannot afford. And since when do you have a job? Selling your body to strangers doesn't classify as a real job ;)
i'm in your boat man! would love a set of the new aeras tho!!!

Gabe said:
It just shits me when dudes feel that they have to tell everyone that they are getting some expensive CNCs that most skaters, myself included, cannot afford. And since when do you have a job? Selling your body to strangers doesn't classify as a real job ;)

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service