ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hi all

So Im moving to Sydney next month and am wanting some opinions on some good places I should be looking at to live. suburbs and there general costs or if your looking for a flatmate hit me up.

As a boarder anything with slope is all ways good.

Views: 237

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hornsby or north shore area. Some great spots around the upper north shore where traffic is none existant

Berowra is the best place i've ever been to skate, ever. Theres giant 60-80kmph hills everywhere and amazing freeride hills aswell, the only downside (yes its a big downside) is that its a huge hole, theres not many shops but they are building up and bringing in more things pretty quickly, a trek to get anywhere like hornsby, st leonards, chatswood ect.

This is just a suggestion btw :) 

Yes max I did hear that hornsby is good and the shore, will definitely by hitting them up.

Max whiteman said:

Hornsby or north shore area. Some great spots around the upper north shore where traffic is none existant

lol il keep that in mind jamie, sounds good to me. i love dh and im not going to there to shop. 

Jamie Meadows said:

Berowra is the best place i've ever been to skate, ever. Theres giant 60-80kmph hills everywhere and amazing freeride hills aswell, the only downside (yes its a big downside) is that its a huge hole, theres not many shops but they are building up and bringing in more things pretty quickly, a trek to get anywhere like hornsby, st leonards, chatswood ect.

This is just a suggestion btw :) 

Living on the North Shore or upper north shore is like living in Geelong. Nobody will visit you its a bitch to get anywhere. Its better to drive there for a skate than to have to drive everywhere else all the time.

Which part of "Coogee" did you not understand?....

I will be looking for a place close to the city to live Rob. Just Geting a list of the good spots in town when I get there. Robbo said:

Living on the North Shore or upper north shore is like living in Geelong. Nobody will visit you its a bitch to get anywhere. Its better to drive there for a skate than to have to drive everywhere else all the time.

you mean by the beach Dave. Will be having a look around there when I'm up for sure.
The Dave said:

Which part of "Coogee" did you not understand?....

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service