Views: 644

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Nice set up.

My main board at the moment is

07' Evo
Paris 195s with stock/SHR elim combo
O'tang Inheats 80a
thats awesome man, how much did the evo cost ya??
i was at mac's the other day, the complete was $395! which seems pretty cheap (i think anyway)
Evo, hellcat, killswitch, fsmini, labido, and fat pigeon set up with various trucks and wheels. Don't have a main board but I ride the labido the most cuz it's my campus cruiser. It's set up with tracker rts/x trucks and abec11 fresh fish wheels.
my main boards are
Dogtown double kick
Gullwing chargers (occasionally a dewedged back or a force 180-35degree back) stock bushings
Kriptonics classic blues for everything besides techsliding

Landy evo '08
force trucks (3-deg back---70-deg front) purp-red khiro barral bushings back--- orange bitch bushings front
Pink Big zigs
what fat pidgion do ya have? you should bring it out next weekend man, i want to check it out

Fendy said:
Evo, hellcat, killswitch, fsmini, labido, and fat pigeon set up with various trucks and wheels. Don't have a main board but I ride the labido the most cuz it's my campus cruiser. It's set up with tracker rts/x trucks and abec11 fresh fish wheels.
I brought the deck for $150 2nd hand, it had only been ridden twice or so, so it was in great condittion all up my setup has cost about $320

Alex Schulze said:
Nice set up.

07' Evo
O'tang Inheats 80a
+1 for bargain hunter, thats gnar as man hahah
very nice setup indeed

Alex Schulze said:
I brought the deck for $150 2nd hand, it had only been ridden twice or so, so it was in great condittion all up my setup has cost about $320

Alex Schulze said:
Nice set up.

07' Evo
O'tang Inheats 80a
i can top that, i got mine for a 6 pack of VB

Alex Schulze said:

Alex Schulze said:
Nice set up.

07' Evo
O'tang Inheats 80a
LOL, that is impressive. wait did you get an evo for a 6-pack or your double kicker?
cause i would hail at your feet if you got an evo for vb
speaking of bargains, i got my setup complete for $100 brand new, it was on sale at Force Industries in Burwood, usually $400 complete lol - which came with 72mm 83a wheels (not sure which though), some abec 5's, Force 42 degree 180's + stock bushings and the deck! its fair to say i was fairly stoked

sean meaney said:
Alex Schulze said:

Alex Schulze said:
Nice set up.

07' Evo Paris 195s with stock/SHR elim combo O'tang Inheats 80a
my evo, i got for vb, Canadian ben hooked me up with it

Cameron Doyle said:
LOL, that is impressive. wait did you get an evo for a 6-pack or your double kicker?
cause i would hail at your feet if you got an evo for vb
speaking of bargains, i got my setup complete for $100 brand new, it was on sale at Force Industries in Burwood, usually $400 complete lol - which came with 72mm 83a wheels (not sure which though), some abec 5's, Force 42 degree 180's + stock bushings and the deck! its fair to say i was fairly stoked

sean meaney said:
Alex Schulze said:

Alex Schulze said:
Nice set up.

07' Evo Paris 195s with stock/SHR elim combo O'tang Inheats 80a
dh setup:

Slimcat - cindrichs 45 degrees - otangs - venoms
dh setup:

Slimcat - cindrichs 45 degrees - otangs - venoms

Freeride/everything else:

Landyatchz Spud - 42 randals - zombies

RSS

Search