ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

In the market for a second board to go carving, bombing and just general cruising with. (to compliment the dancer board i'm purchasing)
I have a preference for loaded but am torn between the dervish/tan tien/vangard so i would like some input on the matter.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go with the tan tien imo
Rayne vendetta or nemesis

Vendetta for more freeride stuff
nemesis for Balanced freeride and DH

you could also look at the avenger for more focused DH
for what you described the dervish would be perfect, however, you may want to look into a rayne vendetta or hustler. Light, flexy, but still great for bombing
I was a bit partial to loaded... then i rode the rayne hustler...
Go for it and don't look back
if you want a loaded definitely tan tien. but get a dh board if ya already got a dancer
you're OK with any if you forget the word "bombing", none of them are made for that / will be enjoyable for that purpose. And I'm not a Loded hater, I have a Vanguard and absolutely love it :-)
Dervish / Tan Tien will be more suited for freeriding at moderate speed than the Vanguard.
I need something that can carve decently and is great for bombing. Please list decent boards/setups.
the dervish is a sweet board, great for caving and light bombing, you cant go wrong
any loaded deck, paris 180mm and some rad 70mm wheels will be delicious for what you want
Rayne Avenger - Randal 180's - Krypto Classic 70mm wheels.
Or go a bit different - Bustin Maestro?
yeah dude do you know how hard it is to get a rayne board atm? i WISH! lol
see u after 5.

Alex 'maddog' Shaw said:
Rayne Avenger - Randal 180's - Krypto Classic 70mm wheels.

which one is that? post a pick?

Dave R said:
Or go a bit different - Bustin Maestro?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service