ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Landyachtz Switch vs. Landyachts Nine Two Five

Just looking for a comparison of both the boards, pros and cons etc etc.
Have not been able to find threads on silverfish or here about these two boards in direct comparisons.

(p.s not sure if this is where this should go)

So lets know what you think, if you have one or have ridden one etc etc.

No stupid comments.

Tags: 925, five, landyachtz, nine, switch, two

Views: 1555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.hopkin.com.au/Landyachtz-9-two-5-longboard.html

or

http://www.hopkin.com.au/landyachtz-switch.html

dont ask stupied questions, use ur brain. every body has different opinions about boards. no ones gonna get it right. some people are gonna tell you cons that the other person might consider them as pros.

what u need to do is find someone who has the boards and ride them. like a skateshop etc etc etc
Two totally different boards. Whats better, a toaster or a turtle?
dude i have used my brain i have been researching everything about these boards and others for about 2 weeks. it isnt a stupid question. i have basically analysed hopkins inside and out and am asking for opinions. so settle down

jason treloar said:
http://www.hopkin.com.au/Landyachtz-9-two-5-longboard.html

or

http://www.hopkin.com.au/landyachtz-switch.html

dont ask stupied questions, use ur brain. every body has different opinions about boards. no ones gonna get it right. some people are gonna tell you cons that the other person might consider them as pros.

what u need to do is find someone who has the boards and ride them. like a skateshop etc etc etc
ive been researching heaps and cant decide. yeah i was thinking about switch but then hop recommended the nine two five for a more all round, cept ive seen a vid (only one good one i could find) and it seemed nice for slides as you can really push ur feed against the risen areas for more push.

Patrick Kennewell said:
grom clog win. its either drop down or drop through. take your pick i personally prefer drop down because it provides more stability.
Any post with "vs." is bound to have shit in it.

Turtles, they are green, and cool, but don't turn them into a board, it's cruel. I suggest that you get a toaster and mount some trucks onto it. You can get some long 4-slice ones these days, and I have seen a 4-slice one with wood on the end! Perfect for mounting trucks. You will have a board like noone else! You will be the envy of all your friends, and soon they will try making boards out of other household items, such as fridge doors and scanners. But your pioneering in the field will surpass all others, making you the king of household-item-constructed skateboards, you will tour the world and become famous.
Dani said:
Two totally different boards. Whats better, a toaster or a turtle?

Yep...this was a stupid comment. But stupid posts lead to stupid comments.
The video you saw with the 9 to 5 featured Mike Mcgoldrick. He could slide any board and any set up he wanted. These people you see in the videos are pros, that's why they are in the video. Any board can be made to do stand ups or colemans by the right person. What your looking for is a good board to learn on. Whatever you get, you will be happy with because you don't have anything to compare it to at the moment. If you dont like it (which you will) sell it and get a new one.
i've had and are selling a Sector 9 BHNC and a Loaded Tan Tien so a little bit of experience on two very different boards.
i would go the 925, the switch is pretty low and i havent riden one but would imagine not a lot of leverage and a dead setup compared to what the 925 could offer
If you have that experience then you should know what you like in a board and the choice should be an easy one. If not then you don't have the experience.
Jason, calm down man, you need to get out and skate haha, let go of all that Pissy Man Syndrome.

Nathan, if you've got a tan tien, you'll know what a drop through deck feels like, you have a bomb hills so you know what a top mount feels like. A drop deck is generally less responsive than a drop through and more slidey.
fineeeeeeee dale. just because ur awesome i will calm down.
but anyways nathan just go try the boards out dude and see which one you like better:D
however i can suggest a board early oz team board. goood looking board. its s step down board. very nice:D:P

anyways just try the boards out dude and im sure ur gonna be able to find the one u want.
cheers.

Dale said:
Jason, calm down man, you need to get out and skate haha, let go of all that Pissy Man Syndrome.

Nathan, if you've got a tan tien, you'll know what a drop through deck feels like, you have a bomb hills so you know what a top mount feels like. A drop deck is generally less responsive than a drop through and more slidey.
thanks for the help. yeah i know the difference between the two just they seem pretty similar according to websites etc. thanks for the help when i get it ill let you know my choices and why

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service