ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I've done a bit of readin about both these boards but I was after some feedback on either one of them from people who have actually ridden these boards instead of some of those randoms on silverfish who make stuff up on the spot. I'd be doin a fair bit of downhill on it but also heaps and heaps of standup slides and all that sort of stuff. I'm guesing the killy would be pretty good for standies but not too sure how the p swiss elise would go?

Tags: P Swiss, elise, fullbag, killswitch, rayne

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the killswitch is good but you need the right sized feet to be able to get leverage over it
Tried Langleys?
u'll love both jay, killswitch is a killswitch and elise will ride similar to an avenger. if u get it and dont like not having a w, i'm making w caves on a few boards and if it goes allright u'll have to come up and i'll make u 1 ;)
elise is still a basic topmount with just concave and no other funky bends

killswitch rides similar to a topmount in terms of leverage etc since it is barely dropped but the bends make for better foot locking in etc
ull need at least size 10 feet to get good leverage and grip....
Have you considered riding an Isis? I recently ditched my Killswitch and Voodoo Doll [similar to an Elise] for an Isis and its the perfect medium. I have a size 12 -13 shoe and its so good not having to adjust my foot for heelside and toeside slides like i did on the killswitch.
The new one has a sweet as little wheelbase on it too, exactly the same as the avenger.
yer I have ridden the isis for a little bit but I didnt really like the fact that it was skinnier, Ive kinda got used to riding boards with extra width like my hellcat and i'm only a size 9 foot.
yeah mate, each to their own
a little dude like you would probably be hell sick on a little board like the Elise, it all comes down to personal preference though
try em both out and see what you like more
cheers man.

Gabe said:
yeah mate, each to their own
a little dude like you would probably be hell sick on a little board like the Elise, it all comes down to personal preference though
try em both out and see what you like more
Get the elise, its a super sick board. Only tried the killswitch for two runs down a hill but I much prefer the elise.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service