ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

anyone know whats going on with kebbek are they still making board? theyre website no longer exists

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and how much were you after
$100? I'll have to get pics up tomorrow arvo.

Is that Arbi's old deck? Man has that board been around. Maybe it should be called the Whore Board as everyone has ridden her.

Having said that, this is proof that these decks are bullet proof and almost indestructible. I reckon that board has at least 4 years and 3 more owners in her (;-)>
Yeahhh that is true, Ash pointed this board out to me last year, that it was a bit of whore.Was about to use the word bicycle but hey we dont ride bicycles ahahah :)

Adrian Alderson said:
Is that Arbi's old deck? Man has that board been around. Maybe it should be called the Whore Board as everyone has ridden her.

Having said that, this is proof that these decks are bullet proof and almost indestructible. I reckon that board has at least 4 years and 3 more owners in her (;-)>
Bad news, everyone!

Kebbek Longboards are no longer in production.
We do have a few of the Switchback decks left but we are not expecting
new boards or more of the existing models to become available.

From daddies board shop =(
http://www.daddiesboardshop.com/kebbekracing.aspx

I has always and will always love my caften tough, got it 3 years ago and its just as good today.
I dont believe they are gone. They are advertising in the latest CW. Besides that they have been pressing boards for the last few months, (with volunteer staff) so there is something somewhere.

I suppose I just dont know what to believe.
The whore board lives on! haha. Sure has been around, much loved though.

Adrian Alderson said:

Matty, they got new distribution in the States, I think we're going to see the rise of kebbek this year.
http://www.sjsales.com/home

these guys are disto'ing kebbek now .... Daddies has got it wrong.
Yeah she was virgin pure when first I rode her... Bought from Ado back in '05 ?. Swapped her with Pete for fuel and food at the OST outlaw who gave her to Ash for some magic beans, then Conar picked it up and hid behind it as the rest of us got fined for bombing some hill...

Just curious which came first the Caften or the Evo? and how fast do vert skaters go??
thats ol school caften, will get back to ya conor

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service