ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

anyone know whats going on with kebbek are they still making board? theyre website no longer exists

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i heard they shut down...but then i heard they got new distro and are pressing again.
last i saw they were working on 2010 line of boards,also heard rumours they were workin on steven daddows pro model maybe he can shed some light on this
I have been trying to get sense out of them for over 3 years and no luck. They hooked up Steve, then sent him a couple of decks, then nothing. I tried to get his boards out of them, but still nothing. Think Ian may have got himself a real job which is a shame 'cos they were bigger than Landyachtz at one stage.

^^^DRE^^^ said:
last i saw they were working on 2010 line of boards,also heard rumours they were workin on steven daddows pro model maybe he can shed some light on this
man that's sum bad news, i rate kebbek verry highly the caften is a marvellous board my mate left his at a session bout 4 months ago it was the one from the snowys trip he was devistated has had a hard time obtaining another one
They still post ads in the latest conc wave? You reckon mike does it for love?
there's a caften floating round brisbane that might come up for sale or swap
arbi if it ever comes up for sale mate, let me know ill probably have a buyer
Hey, i've got a caften i'd sell. Its pretty used, had it a couple of years and i got it second hand. No delamination happening but you'd probably want new grip and the bottoms got some scratches.
Once you sell it, your gonna buy another beast of board won't you??

Conor Young said:
Hey, i've got a caften i'd sell. Its pretty used, had it a couple of years and i got it second hand. No delamination happening but you'd probably want new grip and the bottoms got some scratches.
Yeah getting a new downhill board.
Excellent!
conor can you post some pics if possible cheers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service