ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I went to a luge event and an ice hockey match broke out

Views: 455

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

already done that to my shirt :P

Tom said:

callum the reason your legs were burning was that you were riding a shit road, paying $100 to ride a ruff road is just plain crazy, going to one of the best DH areas is AUS and not going and riding it is a wasted opportunity. but getting assaulted after paying heaps of money for having a skate is beyond belief.

great weather to.....

What i did to mine as soon as we got back to the hotel

That's just what we need to really share the stoke!

A longboarding legend "rubbing it in" on a skater from a town that HAS NO HILLS!.

Merrick Wildash said:

Your from melbourne you don't know what a good hill is even if its right in front of you..  

Callum O'callaghan-daft said:

and we found our selfs spending alot of time with lugers and butboarders, but then we are fairly detached from the rest of the stand up sence where we are down south.

hahaha, just makes me appresate good roads even more...

i never said it was good, but its hardly as bad as some people are making it out too be...
Merrick Wildash said:

Your from melbourne you don't know what a good hill is even if its right in front of you..  

I drove up with Ben also, however we arived satday morn and we didnt catch any of the previous events.

But from our expereance we had an awsome time!, the road was rough, sure, but it was still verry verry ridable, by our second run we had our boards runing pretty good, we got plenty of runs, so many in fact that my legs where buggered for the race day! Tim was unbelivably welcoming, and we found our selfs spending alot of time with lugers and butboarders, but then we are fairly detached from the rest of the stand up sence where we are down south.

a $100 well spent for me....

Ben Shane said:

so much hate :(

I just wanna say some positive stuff. I had a good time. I really enjoyed meeting all the friendly people, skates, luge, organisers, volunteers, spectators and cooks. I gained alot of experience over the weekend, and am not disappointed at all. I got some good time on the track, and had a good time. Much planning went into this, and it shows. Thanks Tim for your hospitality. Thanks weather for being just good enough.

Peace

Bernie, you and your Mexican type are always welcome to illegally cross our border to skate our hills anytime mate.

bernie said:

Southerners not feeling welcomed by what looks like (from my own special misinterpretation of comments) a Northern clique.

And a longboarding legend "rubbing it in" on a skater from a town that HAS NO HILLS!.

Daz the Cowboy and Tim both offered to put us up and show us around lol

we do have some nice spots and nower days a few more of us have cars and can get to em, anyone who heads down this way we'd be stoked to show you round!

bernie said:

Southerners not feeling welcomed by what looks like (from my own special misinterpretation of comments) a Northern clique.

And a longboarding legend "rubbing it in" on a skater from a town that HAS NO HILLS!.

Merrick Wildash said:

and we found our selfs spending alot of time with lugers and butboarders, but then we are fairly detached from the rest of the stand up sence where we are down south.

Haaang on Robbo,

I thought that the only illegal crossing of borders is when you go from NSW to VIC, with a banana, during fruit fly season, unless you lot have got some new laws us poor flat-landers don't know about.

Can't wait for a day away from the desk to dodge NSW cones with ya's!

At Callum-

You said "But from our expereance we had an awsome time!" 
and

"a $100 well spent for me...."

If this doesn't fall under "i never said it was good" then i'm not sure what does...

Yes Callum, even if you did have fun it seems appropriate to keep it to yourself, all in the interests of maintaining the rage of course... there's a good chap!

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service