ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear out ya whores!

Views: 451

Replies to This Discussion

lol, licky b*sterds :) :)

I wish i saved and got a dee-lite nemesis. :)
And what r the difference between venom elims and venom double barrel bushings??? In feel???
i think the elims are meant to have a more restrictive feel, but i've never ridden em. They say you should always go one duro softer that you would get with barrels.
yeah the elims are really restrictive. its stable for dh. i used to ride them but they feel so shit on kookys. i just go barrel all round now
where do u guys usually get ur leathers?ebay?me and asto are chasin for some,but dont really want to spend $1000 or so on them and cause were so big,its hard to find one pc leathers at a cheap price,so if any of u guys spot some,let us no cause that would be good,even 2 pc are hard,but wat eva,c u guys wen we get bac
ebay Ellery! You can get some good leathers for around 300-500 if you look really hard. Involves a lot of searching but its worth it!!!! I got mine for 70 dollars :)
any of you gear whores wanna sell some precisions, i really dont wanna have to buy new ones
big leathers are relatively easier to find then small ones ellery =]

then again, i mean big relative to me... and probably not too hellpful for you.

and yes, ebay!
call of the frantic search people, i just scored smokies with2 sets of 10mm bearings and spacers... for 200 smackos. glad i didn't get randals.

Aston Cochrane said:
any of you gear whores wanna sell some precisions, i really dont wanna have to buy new ones
i think juan is looking to sell his smokies as well...maybe one for ellery??

Aston Cochrane said:
call of the frantic search people, i just scored smokies with2 sets of 10mm bearings and spacers... for 200 smackos. glad i didn't get randals.

Aston Cochrane said:
Are sabres good, i wanna get some purps to mach my big-80s :)
i've got F/X combo on my grizzlies. i like them, but i can't really compare them to anything because i haven't skated reflex barrels or venoms.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service