ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Early Skateboards Australia is a brand force designing and manufacturing for Skateboarders across the globe on all styles of riding from Downhill, Pool, Vert, Park, Street & Slalom!

Check out the links to all the boards below, tested by Early Team riders.

ARIFT

THE BOMB

OZ TEAM

SLALOM CHILD

RICTA

36 NOODLES

DEF MONKEYS

Views: 3394

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dont worry about that number i just got the wheels havent ridden them yet but they look pretty sweet. Gonna put em on my home made top mount when its built (on my praxis at the moment) 

just took my stickys for a downhill sesh and holy shit! massive speed on the straight super grippy throught the corners i didnt even have to pre drift or drift through corners that i needed to on my inheats. thumbs up early youve made one hell of a good wheel here!

STICKYS!!! 

g'day do you people still make the bomb and if so how much is it please?

Cheers,

Neal

YEAH STICKYS!

Alexander said:

just took my stickys for a downhill sesh and holy shit! massive speed on the straight super grippy throught the corners i didnt even have to pre drift or drift through corners that i needed to on my inheats. thumbs up early youve made one hell of a good wheel here!

STICKYS!!! 

Hey Neal, yeah we still make the Bomb, we are currently Sold out on this model, but will be back on the shelf again soon from our new production run. we will let you know when its up, cheers

neal morrison said:

g'day do you people still make the bomb and if so how much is it please?

Cheers,

Neal

Bump

Well, the designs of these HyperOutdoor skateboards are really impressive and I also want these skins for mine one. Actually it’s my passion to ride on such kinds of HyperOutdoor skateboards because they give pleasure to mind. Also, our body needs some kind of support and outdoor activity and I think that a HyperOutdoor skateboard ride is perfect for it.

I've been riding this board a lot, it's really good for outdoor activities. Found a good article on their website - https://hyperoutdoor.com/longboards-for-beginners/ here is a list of 5 good boards. Maybe someone will find it interesting.

Keira Arnot said:

Well, the designs of these HyperOutdoor skateboards are really impressive and I also want these skins for mine one. Actually it’s my passion to ride on such kinds of HyperOutdoor skateboards because they give pleasure to mind. Also, our body needs some kind of support and outdoor activity and I think that a HyperOutdoor skateboard ride is perfect for it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service