ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Daddow boards. look sick and am really keen to get one but dont no which one of the above to get? i am 5"1" with a size 7.5 feet. i am looking to do freeriding and downhill as for freeriding i am at the stage of perfecting my stand up slides. id like to know the pros and cons of both these boards and anyone who has experience with these boards please comment. any input is much appreciated. thankyou

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd get the 120y, if I were you.

what are some good reasons why though?

I don't know, I just reckon it's cool.

alrighty

anyone else?

i ride a 120y man, best board on the market. Im about 5'9 and have no issue with space on my deck. really comfortable board to do fast dh on because its so stiff and really good for the w concave to lock your feet in. I would strongly suggest a footstop and some heavy grip tape like hammer to really lock your feet in. 

either board will be good, if you have a smaller foot say under a size 9 then the pig might be better as it is a little narrower also it is a little longer.

both have a slight rake in the nose so it will dive into turns a little more then a flat board.

either will be freaking great get which ever you like the look of the best.

also they have some at www.shreddersboardstore.com

yeah thats the only thing im worried about is the width. would someone be able to tell me what the length is at the back foot spot on both boards

Owen said:

either board will be good, if you have a smaller foot say under a size 9 then the pig might be better as it is a little narrower also it is a little longer.

both have a slight rake in the nose so it will dive into turns a little more then a flat board.

either will be freaking great get which ever you like the look of the best.

also they have some at www.shreddersboardstore.com

I will measure both tomorrow and let you know, my stance might be a little different but I will do my best.

thanks mate

Owen said:

I will measure both tomorrow and let you know, my stance might be a little different but I will do my best.

Owen could you also measure the back foot for the glyde whyte line swallow tail?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service