ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just arrived Sector 9 Apex Slide Gloves, a great freeride glove for just $50 a set delivered in Oz. Also Sector 9 Daisy Decks, awesome boards.

New proddy all the time, this time Deville Bomber wheels, really nice looking slide wheels that are getting rave reviews and a no flat spot guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!

All up on the shop now.

do you have any of the the shreds jeans in a 30?? the skinny leg black ones??

cheers mate.

Sure do, 1 pair left. Want me to hold them for you?

hey adrian just curiosity if u guys were to sell some GOG bb3 how much would they be ?

one arm, one leg an a pair of nuts

Lucas said:

hey adrian just curiosity if u guys were to sell some GOG bb3 how much would they be ?

hahahaha, that is a lot. but i need my legs to skate with it, would u say around 700 bucks ?

If I could get some, I reckon they would be in that ballpark area. I gave up after chasing Don for about 9 months, even Frank tried to get him to reply but I'd get one mail then nothing again. Makes you wonder what would happen if something went wrong with the trucks and needed to be fixed (;-(>

oh that is worrying , they look so fascinating, but what is the point of having an awesome truck if u have no customer support. well thanks any way. :)

yea worries me too. I was going to order 10 sets, but it is just too hard. Maguns are a better option for the price.

oh yeah, and i am pretty sure from what i have heard the guy that makes maguns is very proud of his work and stands behind his product. also they are a beautiful :) 

Just received confirmation that RAD Wheels will be available in Australia at the end of this month and ALL stores that have prebook orders in place will get them at the same time. At this stage they are talking about the end of this month, so start saving your pennies as there won't be many sets in this first batch (I have ordered 40 sets but don't think they'll last long!!!

Huge shipment of These Wheels turned up yesterday 20 sets of the 69.5's but hurry these sold at the rate of 5 sets a day last time we had them.

Also, finally have an invoice for the Wefunk decks, so I'll be able to price them and get them up on the site tonight or tomorrow. These are incredible (as you'd expect from Wefunk) and if you can't afford the hand laid carbon fibre ones these run a very close second. I'll also have the Stealth Division trucks and the new Race Wheels in very very soon.

Landyachtz gear came in yesterday too, including what might just be the last Peacemaker in the country at the moment (;-)> Check the shop for the new stock. There are a few new wheels up there too. Fireball, Seismic Boosters, etc

Happy days in the tropics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service