ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

webstore with goodies made by me for you to wear to church, parole hearing and funerals. 

Views: 1597

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

new stock just added. 

SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME

BUT IT'S PRETTY FUCKING BADASS.

http://completeradness.bigcartel.com/product/skateboarding-is-not-a...

love your t-shirts bro. hahaha

Went to a dinner tonight, and somebody said to me "Did I see you you last week skating down the street in a singlet with the '88 Bicentennial logo and some weird gloves on?"

Guilty.

I'm thinking I need one of those and a pair of these:

Let's make it great in 88, give us a hand to celebrate!

Love the gear man, might pick up a few t shirts when I get a few $

Do you sell asra shirts or jumpers?

No just completeradness threads. hassle Robtech at the hopshop he has 2 boxes of ASRA goodies im sure he'll sell you.
I'll try to get them on the website tomoz

Got some new threads up peoples and a Discount for everyone on ASRA Discount code is : skatedie to receive 20% off at the checkout.  so what is new? UN DH (UNITED DOWNHILL SKATEBOARDERS / BOMB HILLS NOT COUNTRIES)

SO FRESH & SO STEEZE. This bad boy is rude as shit Hot Pink on Turquoise... be safe be steeze.

got a couple of other inyour face colours as give aways in some throw out packs for races and riders i deam worthy. these tees are on the new stock and are primo tees that feel great and dont shrink

New college style athletic bomb squad tees as well. these will be at hopkin skate shop as well very soon. as always limited runs in design. large and Xlarge are new stock Small and Medium are old stock.
Stoked to have bought myself a rad cunt academy tee. Hah! Good work blackwood!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service