ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tomorrow at omally from 10 then we will head to apollo between 12 and 1
i will come along too if thats OK
willl be by myself if thats OK otherwise let me know and i will try find aother driver
didn't get to Apollo today because of rain but it was a fun day none the less see you all tuesday 6.30ish.
good sesh dudes, i'm sore as!
i have to work saturday, probably finish around 5, be up for a skatos with anyone sat evening, or sunday?
tuesday's a goer for sure, omally 6.00
see you there
will be there for sure hopefully the guys I met on thursday won't puss out I'll see what I can swing sunday we might have an early one 4.30 so we should get some sunlight.
Its raining.
Shouldnt we have booked a skate session?

Owen said:
will be there for sure hopefully the guys I met on thursday won't puss out I'll see what I can swing sunday we might have an early one 4.30 so we should get some sunlight.
sunday arvo is good for me, suguestions for spots?
usual spot me thinks unless someone has a better idea. does anyone have a better idea? me thinks we need to find more spots.
i reckon. has anyone sussed qbn? i reckon there'd be hills a plenty out there, up in the eqpensive bit....
black mountain and then mount pleasant down all the way through to duntroon-do it!............................... henry, what am i doin with this board?

Owen said:
usual spot me thinks unless someone has a better idea. does anyone have a better idea? me thinks we need to find more spots.
you heard the man, mount pleasent!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service