ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys,

Im heading up to Ballarat sometime in March for the weekend and was interested to see if there was anything decent to ride in the surrounding areas. Is there anyone who has skated there and would know anything about it? thanks.

Doug

Tags: Ballarat, bomb, downhill, freeride, longboarding, melbourne, slide

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

used to know someone who skated up there, apparently there is good stuff, not sure of where but i have heard there is stuff in the 70's

In the 70's? To bad it's 2012 huh? 

Googley maps man, if you can get on ASRA you can get on Googley maps and Googley maps is a skaters best friend, well except for...

Yeah I had a look on maps but its a bit hard if you don't know the area

Dani said:

Googley maps man, if you can get on ASRA you can get on Googley maps and Googley maps is a skaters best friend, well except for...

Drop in on Pete Rowe at Retroskate Shop 2/52A Vincent Street, Daylesford

retroskateaustralia@dodo.com.au

He probably has those wheels you wanted

Go for skate at the Ballarat Skate park.

http://vimeo.com/32419350

when i said 70's i meant speed wise not time wise

Dani said:

is there a website? and i cant see it on street veiw.

bernie said:

Drop in on Pete Rowe at Retroskate Shop 2/52A Vincent Street, Daylesford

retroskateaustralia@dodo.com.au

He probably has those wheels you wanted

Go for skate at the Ballarat Skate park.

http://vimeo.com/32419350

Try
Retro Skate Australia  
Address: 26 Albert St, Creswick, VIC, 3363
Phone number: (03) 53451099

k thanks

bernie said:

Try
Retro Skate Australia  
Address: 26 Albert St, Creswick, VIC, 3363
Phone number: (03) 53451099

If you want hills there are a few around ballarat sourounds i live in ballarat and luge most hills you can get up to 80kmh check out chisolm st blk hill .White horse rd mt clear  or gear avenue mt clear thats if you aint wanten to sk8 parks cos there are only 2 decent ones in ballarat.

Cool thanks I'll check them out when I'm up there. And have been to the shop in creswick? Is it any good?

Philip Rethus said:

If you want hills there are a few around ballarat sourounds i live in ballarat and luge most hills you can get up to 80kmh check out chisolm st blk hill .White horse rd mt clear  or gear avenue mt clear thats if you aint wanten to sk8 parks cos there are only 2 decent ones in ballarat.

Nah havent been ithe the creswick shop i have a feelen their wont be much in there but i could be wrong check it out and let me no.

Doug Bergamin said:

Cool thanks I'll check them out when I'm up there. And have been to the shop in creswick? Is it any good?

Philip Rethus said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service