ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

pretty much i wanna buy either one of these boards

i wanna get daddow cuz its thicker, will last longer and its aussie :D

avenger cuz its longer

wanna no which one to get cuz the daddow is like 35 inches and the avenger is 38 

im 6 foot 1

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what are you using it for? measure your tuck to fit each board if your into that.. daddows are great... aussie made... great quality! can get a custon graphic if you get it of his website so its one of a kind.

ill be using for downhill, sliding and bit of freeride

your the only one that can decide if it would fit you or whatever
i'm 6.1, possibly a bit taller even, and it (The daddow 120-y)fits me fine. I came from an evo and had no trouble with the transition to the smaller board, even with the gimp huge tuck stance you tend to sit in with the evo. And I can personally attest to it being a great board.

Definitely get the daddow
im 6.3 and my biggest tuck is only a little bit too big. the avenger is like a topmount avenger. the concaves feel the same and they pobably come from the same press and the W gets in the way. although if your foot is a bigger than a size 12 you might want another board as my size 12 just fits at the front

the avenger is like a topmont avenger?

but yea thanks 

Philip and Hugh said:

im 6.3 and my biggest tuck is only a little bit too big. the avenger is like a topmount avenger. the concaves feel the same and they pobably come from the same press and the W gets in the way. although if your foot is a bigger than a size 12 you might want another board as my size 12 just fits at the front

i think he means an avenger is a topmounted hellcat

id get the entelichis if you were worried about it being to small,

but if you like small topmounts, the 120-y is your gal..

+ the y will hold up to damage about a million times better...

yes i meant hellcat sorry
DADDOW!
hahah when i saw this discussion i was like trust hunter hahah
and ur not even that tall hunter haha
never hurts to ask

matt lloyd said:
and ur not even that tall hunter haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service