ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Aera CNC Trucks(180mm 46 BP) or Ronin CNC trucks (Symmetrical 40-40) or Grizzly CNC Trucks (2011 45 BP) 4

I just want to know which of these trucks would be the "Best" for the ride/feel, value and how long they will last.

I want a truck that will mainly be for DH but i want to get into learning Drifts eventually. These Trucks would go onto a Rayne Vandal with Venom Cannibal wheels. Also what bushing setup might be good for whatever setup i end up getting

What I've heard is that the Aera's are Great for DH/Freeride (but have slop?)

Also with Ronins i heard that they are great for DH but also good for Freeride but bad as well?

And the truck I'm leaning to the most is the Grizzly's because apparently they have no slop, great for Freeride and also Great for DH

Tags: Aera, Bear, CNC, Comet, DH, Division, Downhill, FR, Freeride, Fullbag, More…Glyde, Grizzly, Landyatchz, Original, Precision, Rayne, Ronin, S9, Trucks, baseplate, downhill, hanger

Views: 3697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wut? Aeras' don't have slop...

Bear Grizzlys bro, so nice! Aeras do have slop aha, at least 90% of ones ive tried have, most people I know have to modify theirs to get rid of slop. Bears lean more, no slop, more hekkas

Jack its just what I've heard. I haven't tried any of these trucks every before.

Hey charlie do you know anything about Ronins? because im leaning towards Grizzly's but the "support pin" on the Ronins make me curious.

Also Charlie the Grizzly's baseplate is 45 degree's right or is it different?

if you have to ask this question, you dont need presicions

Yes, i know that. This is just for future reference. I'm not buying a set anytime soon.

yeah CH, aera pivot cups are pretty dodge man. had to go to great length to make no slop on mine

charlie harris said:

Bear Grizzlys bro, so nice! Aeras do have slop aha, at least 90% of ones ive tried have, most people I know have to modify theirs to get rid of slop. Bears lean more, no slop, more hekkas

Man if your still at the stage where you  'want to get into learning drifts eventually', save yourself a whole lot of money and get some cast trucks. With a dialed setup you're not going to notice any difference until you're a much more advanced rider.

you dont need any of these trucks. you are still learning. why spend so much money on something you dont even know how to use? you havent tried any of them, you will never know how it feels, OR how they compare to standard trucks. stay with the cheap stuff, they feel more lively anyway in my opinion. sure cnc trucks feel great but they mostly come alive when your going REAL fast for long periods of time through crazy corners. i much prefer the feel of something like a paris when im just skating my local freeride spots. stick with the stock gear, get better and understand HOW the trucks work, that way u will be able to understand why each CNC truck is built and how the designs can alter the feel of the ride

im just going to point out that im not buying a set anytime soon. i just want to really know which one i should get and jacko answered that for me. so thanks guys

gosh leon u n00b

Leon Abe-Weatherhead said:

im just going to point out that im not buying a set anytime soon. i just want to really know which one i should get and jacko answered that for me. so thanks guys

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service