ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Can you people tell me which wheels are better or what you would reccomend because I am thinking of getting some!!! Thanks, Nedly

Tags: Kennel, Nedly

Views: 1566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

slide-freerides

grip-zigzags

though zigzags can slide alright

zig zags slide rad, i actually prefer the slide of zigs over the freerides cos the freerides are kinda icy and they are a lot less controllable than zigs. and you can dh on zigs too

what are flashbacks good for???

sliding, i tried abec 11 freerides loved them but they wear out really quickly ahhaha

i want em for dh/freeride so would zig zags be the way to go???

i prefer sliding on freerides but if your going to be doing some dh with them, yes zig zags are the way to go.

cool but my mates think i should get 4prez... are zigzags better????? i wouldnt have a clue

never rode 4prez but there simular wheel. the abec 11 classic thane is sick, go zig zags 81a classic thane, or what ever floats your boat

if your not going fast and looking for drifty downhill i'd go for flashbacks and theyre still decently grippy. they used to be THE grip wheel back in 2000. but flashbacks or zigzags. freerides are overrated and are poop

bro, EARLY BLUEYS OR SWAMPYS!!!  after being a die hard classic thane fan and going through about 10 sets i tried the early wheels and wont go back. buttery predictable slide, wear beautifully and alot cheaper. if your in brisbane goodtime sell them for $55

kk thanks!!!

swampys are more freeride based, where as blueys are good if you wont to predrift and do cornering as well as freeride

George Dounas said:

Blueys or swampys? What do you like and why? Pros cons about each?

THE CHAD said:

bro, EARLY BLUEYS OR SWAMPYS!!!  after being a die hard classic thane fan and going through about 10 sets i tried the early wheels and wont go back. buttery predictable slide, wear beautifully and alot cheaper. if your in brisbane goodtime sell them for $55

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service