ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Im a Junior slalom skater and i wanted to get into DH. I was wondering what type of board do i need and gear i need to use. also how much it costs. cheers.

Views: 3746

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

daddies is a badass place to get any board cheap. and it has quick shipping rates

cosmo repousis said:

ill tell you what,i just got a sector 9 ginger carbon downhill board,and boy its a machine.but its $400 just for deck,i think well worth it.

Cheap!  Because Daddies does not pay GST or Income Tax , or have to comply with the Trade Practices Act, and stand by what it sells, like "our" shops.  As far as I can tell they don't seem to sponsor very many events downunder either.

Still the Free Trade Agreement between Australian and USA makes it all "A OK" to export retail  jobs, and the taxes that we need to fund stuff like roads and hospitals, that are kind of useful to have for downhill skateboarding.

Reuben Ishmel said:

daddies is a badass place to get any board cheap. and it has quick shipping rates

cosmo repousis said:

ill tell you what,i just got a sector 9 ginger carbon downhill board,and boy its a machine.but its $400 just for deck,i think well worth it.

get a rayne 9too5 bullet train, heard they're the steeze Louise

It's been over 10 years since this post, but nothing has changed in Australia since then. Where are the lawmakers looking?

bernie said:

Cheap!  Because Daddies does not pay GST or Income Tax , or have to comply with the Trade Practices Act, and stand by what it sells, like "our" shops.  As far as I can tell they don't seem to sponsor very many events downunder either.

Still the Free Trade Agreement between Australian and USA makes it all "A OK" to export retail  jobs, and the taxes that we need to fund stuff like roads and hospitals, that are kind of useful to have for downhill skateboarding.

Reuben Ishmel said:

cosmo repousis said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service