ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys, got some gear for sale! I'll take reasonable offers on anything and might be keen on swaps aswell! Will post all over aus! Grab some bargains :D

FORCE C7 TRUCKS:
180mm Hanger, 35degree baseplates, silver in colour. Light chips / marks from being used, structuraly they are fine.
PRICE: $55

FORCE R7 / C7 TRUCK COMBO:
180mm Hanger, 50degree & 35degree baseplates, silver hangers and black baseplates. Light chips / marks from being used, structuraly they are fine.
PRICE: $55

SIX SIX ONE STRIKE HELMET:
Large size. tinted plastic visor which is slid in between the outer shell and inner foam, so is removeable. is nice and light and has excellent vision. Helmet has a few light little chips and dings on the outside, from it rolling over on the road etc. Has never hit in a fall. can send in original box with sun shade visor and screws to mount it and also with carry bag
PRICE: $120

PROTEC ELBOW PADS:
Pretty much brand new. Were worn once, and had a very light fall. slight scratches on the caps on both.
PRICE: $40

Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey guys Barry the champion from schlong boards has been kind enough to donate 4 of his amazing hand carved long boards to the aussies on the world cup cause.
Me, steve, jackson and even haggy have one of theese and now here is your chance to own one.

they come in a range of colours and shapes, with or without picture and every carving is unique.
go cruising the local streets on this thing and all the chicks will be asking for a ride on your schlong..

the boards are only $250 each or $350 with the carving..each board is hand shaped and is also available as a complete set up..the price for a complete will vary depending on how you want it set up..
all proceeds go towards the aussies staying a part of the world cup scene and keeping the dream alive of one day a series of our own.you can contact me on 0438669454 or call Barry form Schlong boards australia 0411581541 if you want to talk dimensions and design..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service